U2 Democrat Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat, I just want to tell you that I have been very active on this board the last couple of weeks and I have read so many of your posts. You have a level of sophistication and maturity that is far beyond your years! You are way ahead of the game!! We are lucky to have such a great member!!!

u2valleygirl said:
U2democrat, I just want to tell you that I have been very active on this board the last couple of weeks and I have read so many of your posts. You have a level of sophistication and maturity that is far beyond your years! You are way ahead of the game!! We are lucky to have such a great member!!!

thank you very much :D

ah this is wonderful! y'all have no idea how happy this is making me!

:applaud:

You should have seen me after she complimented my av. Best day of my life :wink:

Originally posted by Windmilllane
U2 Democrat for President!!!!!
:yes: I'd vote for you. And then I'd say, 'You know, I knew her when she only had 1569 posts on blue crack.' And then the media would go crazy with reports that she'd been on crack, and she'd be mad at me, and then I'd be sad.

I should go.

saltwaterkiss26 said:
:applaud:

You should have seen me after she complimented my av. Best day of my life :wink:

:yes: I'd vote for you. And then I'd say, 'You know, I knew her when she only had 1569 posts on blue crack.' And then the media would go crazy with reports that she'd been on crack, and she'd be mad at me, and then I'd be sad.

I should go.

wow i just about died reading that!!! :lmao::lol::lmao:

thank y'all for all your compliments!!! i love each and every single one of you too!!! :hug:

ok now i'm getting cheesy :huh:

FYM Veterans For Truth hmm such a high postcount but mostly not in FYM, how can you account for it - why havent you released your postcount records for that perious, is it true that you were once under investigation for starting a thread where you asked for a sugarly lemonde in 2004.....

The possibilities are literally endless.

A_Wanderer said:
FYM Veterans For Truth hmm such a high postcount but mostly not in FYM, how can you account for it - why havent you released your postcount records for that perious, is it true that you were once under investigation for starting a thread where you asked for a sugarly lemonde in 2004.....

The possibilities are literally endless.

All my records are out there for anyone to see. Go to PLEBA, Zoo Confessionals, It's Official, and it's completely clear that I WAS in fact in those forums, my fellow PLEBAns can verify for me. I take full accountability for every post I make, even those that request extra sugar.

:wink:
:heart: ya, A_Wanderer!

Well shucks, I may just defect from the Right Wing Nutjob Parties (thank you JibJab) in the future, just bring out a politician in the mould of Truman.

200px-Harry-truman.jpg

"The Buck Stops Here" :up:

i feel like i've broken up with a boyfriend of two years.....:huh:

at some point i'll have to put away all the magazines, newspaper clippings, pins, signs, and bumperstickers i collected over the course of the campaign. i don't want to put it away, but i have to move on at some point.

thanks for the love, its much needed! :hug:s to everyone out there who feels what i feel.

U2democrat said:
ah. NOW i can vote.

There's just something real fishy about you turning 18 3 days AFTER the election. I smell Karl Rove and I want an investigation. :)

Anyway, Happy Birthday, fellow Dem.

Back
Top Bottom