U.N.K.L.E. - New album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
James Lavelle has a new album coming out called Never Neverland.. I think the release date is supposed to be July 9th.. though I haven't found much information about it online, it's not even on amazon yet. What is however online, is the album in mp3 on soulseek. I have really been enjoying it.. kind of a cross between trip hop, alternative rock, cinematic scores, and trance music (not really any hip hop like the last album). I would say it's poppier than his last album (in this case perhaps a good thing) more hooks and catchy melodies and beats. I don't really know his last album (Psyence Fiction) too well, so I can't make a hugely knowledgable comparison, but I think the new one is pretty different sounding, and so you may all hate it a lot. The album features collaborations with 3D the Massive Attack dude, and the dude from Primal Scream, and some other dudes.

So if y'all like UNKLE, take heed.

And umm.. to make this on-topic, remember "Rabbit in Your Headlinghts" from UNKLE's last album which starred Thom Yorke.

Last edited:
is that how you spell it? I heard it being reviewed on triple J recently and they played a track. Apparently Eno has some input? as always not sure of that fact.
UNKLE

yeah at least one of the tracks has eno on it.. can't remember which though

Back
Top Bottom