Type the first thing that pops into your head XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I see, they throw a party, then make everyone stay longer to make up for the lost time :mad:

At least they had candy for everyone :wink:

Originally posted by hardyharhar
At least they had candy for everyone :wink:

Yeah, it was different chocolate candy bars. :ohmy:

I think they wanted to feed us that sugar to keep our minds fueled for an energy rush, when returning to work AFTER the party was done. :huh:

Although, it didn't work to well, as no one wanted to leave the cafeteria. Everyone was kinda in slow motion getting up from their seats. :hmm:

So, I don't have to wonder why they made us work later ... as nobody wanted to work at all anyway. :lol:

Glad to see you here Doozer!!!!! :hug: Got your PM, and thanks!!! Sure do miss not always being on here the same time you are also. Hope all is well with you also. I think it's the 3 hour change time. I am home from work, and hope it won't be too much longer, before you get to go home too.

tiny dancer said:
Glad to see you here Doozer!!!!! :hug: Got your PM, and thanks!!! Sure do miss not always being on here the same time you are also. Hope all is well with you also. I think it's the 3 hour change time. I am home from work, and hope it won't be too much longer, before you get to go home too.

Plus most days, I get swamped in the late afternoon when you are here.

And, I am just becoming more of a pest anyways...:macdevil:

:)

Cant sleep...when can I ever??!!! :hyper: :hyper:

wtfsmilie.png

Back
Top Bottom