Type the first thing that pops into your head XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:
Well from what you said, it isn't her fault at all.
My advice would be to have them talk to each other and see if it can be resolved.
Communication is the key. Talk about everything.

Sadly, cheating today is becoming increasingly prevalent.
Sometimes people seem to have good relationships, then there is always one bad egg that cheats or messes up and ruins it, and it affects those around them.

Those are all very good points.

Thanks wayne ... they supposedly have been talking. But you know, it's NOT at all positive that she's mistaken. There's still signs (in his responses) that makes her feel like it's all 'planned' answers. He does alot of working, goes into work much earlier than necessary, spends alot of time on the internet, takes showers the moment he comes home from work, and when they DO spend evenings together ... he usually sits in the den watching TV programs that he taped (because he was working) or he spends his time on the web playing games (poker, backgammon etc) What really shows is the fact he has no interest in spending ANY time with her. He doesn't even show any affection to her now. It's really pathetic. :tsk:

He's going to kill me when I say I can't go tomorrow :| I have so much to do, this isn't fair. Everytime I finish something I get two more things to do. I can't believe portfolios have to be ready by early Jan. I'm not going to get into any unis at this rate :sad:

Back
Top Bottom