Type the first thing that pops into your head XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ring Around Gilligan

Okay ... my fave is the one about Dr. Boris Balinkoff as the mad scientist. He visits the island in search of finding people to use as robots to rob Fort Knox. He throws a ring on the ground, which Gilligan finds. Once he puts the ring on ... the evil doctor controls Gilligan's every move. Eventually, Skipper and Ginger wear the ring as well and are informed to destroy the escape raft that Gilligan was working on. Later, Dr. Balinkoff has Gilligan distribute rings to all of the castaways and the doctor controls everyone to rehearse stealing gold out of Fort Knox ... by stacking coconuts in Gilligan and Skipper's hut. In the end, they throw coconuts at the evil Boris when he asks for the castaways to give him the gold (coconuts) ... and when his remote control is damaged from getting hit with a coconut ... the castaways return to their normal selves. They all see the evil doctor leaving in his canoe and yell to him to come back and rescue them.

Yeah, I kinda wondered why that was ... I guess they needed some kind of excuse to keep the series going.

Voodoo Something To Me

The Skipper believes the Island is under the spell of Voodoo and that Gilligan has been turned into a chimp. :ohmy:

Oh yeah ... the Skipper and Professor tried to get on their space capsule to radio for help. But, Gilligan bumped the control panel and created a power outage.

Goodbye Island

Gilligan discovers a special tree sap that can be used to make a good tasting pancake syrup. Only thing is ... it ends up being more of a rubber glue. The Professor and Skipper use it to repair the SS Minnow ... but afterwhile, the sap no longer adheres to the boat and it starts to fall apart.

:yes:

Beauty Is As Beauty Does

Gilligan suggests a beauty contest to decide which of the three women will become "Ms. Castaway." Mr. Howell votes for Lovey (of course) ... The Skipper votes for Ginger and The Professor votes for MaryAnn. So who does that leave to decide the tiebreaking vote ?? None other than Gilligan ... and he votes for a chimpanzee. :lol:

:kiss: :wink:

Hi-Fi Gilligan

Gilligan's mouth becomes a radio after he is accidentally hit on the head. When their regular radio is broken,
Gilligan becomes their sole source of information on the approaching typhoon.

:lol: I remember that. How do they come up with this stuff. But I like it more than a lot of the new comedies :ohmy:

See ya, MsMofo. Thanks for the memories :wink:

You pick the show tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Oh yes indeed ... their episodes were not only funny, but brilliantly thought up. :wink:

Don't Bug The Mosquitoes :lmao:

A popular American singing group, the Mosquitoes (Bingo, Bango, Bongo, and Irving), land on the island hoping for some quiet relaxation on a deserted island.

:up:

Here's one more ... Dr. Boris Balinkoff is at it again. :lol:

The Friendly Physician

A mad scientist lands on the island and takes the castaways to his castle . . . on a nearby island . . . to perform strange experiments on them. Soon they are locked in a dungeon and trapped in the wrong bodies thanks to the Doctor's latest experiment, a mind-swapping machine!

:lmao:

Originally posted by hardyharhar
That's a great one :lmao: They all have each other's voices :lol:

Absolutely ... the best was The Professor and Ginger. I laughed for hours after hearing both of their voices switched. :lol:

The Second Ginger Grant

Mary Ann falls backwards while watching Ginger perform on stage, and, when she awakens, she thinks that she is Ginger.

Yeah, remember how The Skipper got annoyed with Gilligan.
He would bop his head side-to-side then up-and-down real fast while listening to a Mosquitoes song. :giggle:

The Mosquitoes were Gilligan's favorite group. :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about them. :ohmy:

Remember how The Mosquitoes wanted nothing but rest and quiet ... the castaways had to guarantee that or they would not leave the island with The Mosquitoes. But, as for those Honeybees ... I believe that was why The Mosquitoes left the island without the castaways afterall ... because they actually thought The Honeybees were trying to compete against them. They had to eliminate the competition by leaving them behind ?? :huh: :lol:

Shite. I have so much work to do and it's only my 3rd day :sad: and so why now do I decide to completely rethink my gayphics project. I'm a fool to myself.

Back
Top Bottom