Type the first thing that pops into your head XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Dummy

A ventriloquist has a dummy named Willie that is alive and evil. When the ventriloquist plans to do a different act with a new dummy ... Willie ends up changing places with the ventriloquist in the end. :ohmy:

I believe that Chester has an argument with Paula's brother Woodward on how to use the remaining pictures on that camera. As they argue they fall out of a hotel window. Paula took a picture of them and gathers her stuff to leave. When she sees the picture she took of her brother and Chester ... she notices there are more than 2 people in the pic now. Paula goes over to look out the window and trips and falls to her death. A waiter enters the room and sees the picture on the bed and notices 4 people in it. He shouts and falls out of the window too. :up:

Excellent, MsMofo! That is it. :up:

Well......... Sorry to say, but I'm packin' up my stuff and going to bed. It's been fun as usual. In a few years the kid will be in college, then I can stay up ALL night with you guys :yes:

See you tomorrow :wave:

Or how bout this one ... for the road, hardy :up:

The Masks

A man named Jason knows he is dying and summons his family to a Mardi Gras party. He gives each person a grotesque mask to wear that reflects the true nature of themselves. The family members wear the masks because if they don't ... they fear they will be disinherited in Jason's will. At midnight, Jason dies ... and the family, now glad he is gone, remove their masks. Suddenly, they discover their faces are permanently disfigured ... each one's face matches the mask they were wearing.

Originally posted by bonocomet
How about the little boy who holds his family and everyone captive because they are terrified of him... he puts his sister in a cartoon, turns his dad (I think his dad or maybe an uncle?) into a jack-in-the-box.

Five Characters In Search Of An Exit ??

There are five family members that are trapped inside a cyclinder with no memory of how they got in there.

The father is a Clown
The mother is a ballet dancer
The uncle is an Army Major
The daughter is a Hobo
The older son is a Bagpiper

The Major (Uncle) has an idea ... let's build a human ladder to reach the top. After reaching the top, The Major loses his balance, slips, and falls down into the snow below. The mystery is finally solved ... they are toys imprisoned in a Christmas donation barrel. The youngest son put them there. He sees The Major lying in the snow and starts laughing ... then picks him up and returns him to the barrel.

The new first years are an endless source of amusement. Apart from these emo kids :angry: Seriously, I have no problem with people being "emo" but these guys have cuts all up their arms and walk around with their sleeves rolled up. What the FUCK. Yeah, sure life isn't worth living. It's like they want someone to comment on what they've done. Yeah, that's not attention seeking behaviour. Fair enough if they have actual problems, but why then would you display your way of coping/escaping for the whole bloody world to see.

/rant.

Back
Top Bottom