Type the first thing that pops into your head XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GREAT to see you returned !! :wave:

I had alot of work to do earlier, so sorry I couldn't get here until now. I work the 'graveyard shift' every night from 6pm-3am ... so whenever it's slow at my employment or I'm caught-up with my work (in my office) I tend to 'sneak-a-peek' at Interference to see what's happening here in the 'wee-hours' of the mornin'. :up:

Now, I'm here for awhile too. :wink:

Oh ... that pic looks so cool !! Now, I need some help as I'm not sure what I am supposed to further do here. :ohmy:

ok I'll be back in a little bit. First save these on your computer though. (Right click and save to a folder in your computer, like "my pictures")

I'll be back a little later.

Ok go to User CP at the top of the Interfernce page. Then go to Edit Options and scroll to the bottom right and you'll see the change avitar! Let me know if you need more help!

and for this thread... dang I am sooooooooooooooooo tired.

Okay, on the change avatar page, there are 3 options.

1) Use custom avatar

2) You can enter an URL of your avatar ... (http:// www.)

or 3) You can upload an avatar from your computer ... ___________ (browse ...)

I'm kinda figuring my choice is #3 ... but I'm not sure what I must do to get the pic transferred to Interference. It's been a long time since I've worked with pics and documents/folders. As my work involves only typing up computer reports and faxing them to our many suppliers/clients for ordering products or showing our current inventory status. So, I'm not really fluent when it comes to uploading pics ... that's a whole new ball-game for me to learn. :rolleyes:

^ Lets see if i can help... you press browse, and a box should pop up which says "choose file" at the top... you may already be in your "my pictures" folder, but if you're not, click "my documents" on the left hand side of that pop-up... a "my pictures" folder should in the pop-up now, double click that, and your picture should be in there somewhere... when you find your picture, double click it and the original pop-up disappears and some writing goes into the "You can upload an avatar from your computer" box... then press "submit modifications" and that should work i think... good luck, let me know if it doesn't work :)

I have my pic in 'my pictures' folder and I know how to find it ... but I don't understand you're telling me this ...

Originally posted by Acrobat Angel
when you find your picture, double click it and the original pop-up disappears and some writing goes into the "You can upload an avatar from your computer" box.

I thought I would have to copy and paste it somehow for it to end up here. :hmm:
I'm confused even further now. :tsk:

Sorry, i tend to confuse people :giggle:
I always just double click the picture i want to use and it transfers into the uploading box, you don't have to copy and paste, what part of the process are you getting up to?

Well, you're not really confusing me ... just seems a little hard to swallow (understand) :hmm:

Do I need to have my pictures folder overlap my edit options page ?? :ohmy:

I still don't get how the folder/pic info is gonna transfer to Interference. :shrug:

Okay, I know ... now you're confused. :wink:

Okay, I tried the Bono pic first ... as I didn't want to have a drastic difference if it didn't work. So, how does Bono look (being larger) ??

Should I keep Bono or use this pic of my fave AHL hockey player, Michael Garnett ?? He's pretty damn HOT too.

michaelgarnetticoncamiyak.jpg

Which should I keep as my avatar ?? :hmm:

You did it :applaud: :applaud:
I love the Bono- but i'm a tad bias... But the hockey dude is :drool: worthy too :hmm:
Hey you can change it whenever you want, so just play around with it a bit...

Well indeed that is true. Thank-you so-ooo much for your help, Acrobat Angel. :bow:
And also, I must say Thank-you to bonocomet for putting the pics on Interference for me. :applaud:

Now, what's popping into my head ...
I was wondering, where did you get that pic of Bono ?? :cool:
It's pretty cool ... as Bono would never be Bono now without giving the 'peace' sign. :up:

That avi is one i found somewhere, can't remember where exactly though... i have a heap i've collected from various places, so if you have any preferences for a particular Bono era i might be able to find one you like...

That's really good to know ... although, I've been really taken by this particular one I have. :drool:
It's like Bono's so-ooo incredibly sexy in that red shirt ... and that devilish smirk ... absolutely to die for. :hyper:

I fell asleep at the computer and slept all night in this chair :|

(PS to MsMofoGone... GREAT new avi :wink: I'm so glad AA was there to help you out, (thanks AA! :) ) but yeah I totally just conked out right in the middle of that last nite and just now woke up! I'm on my last day of an extremely intense 3 weeks at work, today's the last day so tomorrow I can rest. yay! Anyways... Love your avi and by the way... AA's avi is from the day that Bono was knighted. Here's the pic...)
KnightCommanderBono3-29-2007.jpg

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom