Type the first thing that pops into your head XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Yeah, bonocomet ... Bono has such a 'devilish-looking' smirk in my avatar pic ... I really love it. :drool:

But, I also have a real 'innocent' pic of Michael Garnett (AHL hockey player) that's pretty 'gorgeous' to see as well. :hyper:

Although, I'm at 'square one' here ... as I'm not exactly sure how to change my avatar ... or make it larger, either. :shrug:

I guess I should have asked for some :help: long ago. :ohmy:

If you post both the original pics someone can make you avis from them... I could probably do the Bono one, I'v got the pic somewhere! But my photoshoppin' kids aren't home at the moment... they could do it later tonight tho if no one else has. :)

:shifty: oh... and that was totally the 1st thing that popped into my head

:ohmy: I forgot to mention that I haven't got a clue when it comes to posting pics here either. :tsk:

I've tried awhile back and NO GO ... it's never worked !! :shrug:

I can post the web address to show Garnett's pic ... will that work as maybe someone can post his pic then here for me ?? :up:

Ok! Yes post the link to that photo and I or someone else will do it I'm sure :)

by the way I've got the Bono pic, so I'll have my kid make a bigger avi from it tonite later and post it here...

:shifty: it will be the first thing that pops into my mind later.

It didn't work... you need to repost it, but put a space or 2 somewhere in the link... then we can copy it and remove the spaces and it will work. :)

I tried to put that space or two in the link, and when the entire address showed here, I tried to go into the link ... and it would NOT come up, so I edited my post.

I'm confused because I don't quite understand how you can get it to work then !! :shrug:

Did it NOT work because I added those 2 spaces to show the entire address of the link ?? :scratch:

Sorry, I had to go pick up my kids!
Ok yes you have to put the spaces in to show the whole link, otherwise Interference removes some of the info. But with the spaces it's all there, you just can't click it, but you can copy and paste it into your address bar and remove the spaces and there you go!
Ok... so is the pic that you want the first one that comes up when you open that link? And sorry but there was a change of plans and now my kids won't be able to make the avis tonight, hopefully tomorrow night, sorry! (I'd do it myself but they have photoshop so they can do a much better job than I can!) :lol:

:uhoh: and yes, that just popped into my head.

Originally posted by bonocomet
Ok... so is the pic that you want the first one that comes up when you open that link?

Yes, it's the larger pic on the left side of the page. :up:
The pic shows Garnett as the one who's looking away from the camera (with his hockey helmet raised up) and there's another player to HIS left side, or you could say 'OUR right side when you're looking directly at the photo'. He's wearing a Wolves jersey with the #8 on it.

Do you see the pic I'm referring to ??

I'm so glad you returned. :hug:

I'm sorry I don't see a pic that looks like that :( If you could get that page with the pic, then copy and paste the address to that page here, but add a couple spaces, ok?

Can I ask how should I put in the spaces ??

Should I just show the spaces as 'blanks' with nothing there, or do I need to do this _ _ or maybe this - -

Which would you prefer I do ??

ahh damn, it says the page has been moved :(

and the 1st thing that has popped in my head... this movie is weird :ohmy:

Originally posted by bonocomet
sorry, it's just not working :(

Okay, how bout I tell you where to find the address. You will have to go outside of Interference, of course.

Go into Google and type in Michael Garnett. After the first page appears ... go to the bottom and click on the ninth page. (9)

Once you're there on that page, it's the fourth thread down the listings.

The thread title is ...... "Random hockey pictures from hockey photos on webshots".

Click on that website, and whoa-la ... you're there !! :up:

There's 3 rows of pics on the site.

Look at the bottom (or last) row. There's only 3 pictures in that row. #1pic ... #2 pic ... #3 pic
The middle photo (or #2 pic) is the one I want of Garnett.

Did you find the site and his pic now ?? :pray:

Ok well that didn't work either because I only got basketball pics... but actually I think now that was the pic i saw from the very beginning :lol:

ok so tomorrow night I'll see if I can have my kids make the avi's.

and now we will hijack this thread no more!

the first thing to pop into my head is... :shifty: time to go wash my hair! :wave:

Basketball pics ?? :ohmy:

Now, you've got me wonderin' ... since these pics I'm showing are clearly of only ice hockey. :up:
Not anywhere at all, are they basketball-related. :tsk:

when i did the Google search and went to page 9 it was a bunch of basketball pics :lol:

but I've got the pic you want :wink:

this just popped in my head... I think I'll post this picture of Michael Garnett :shifty:

michaelgarnett.jpg

Back
Top Bottom