Type the first thing that pops into your head XV - Page 53 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #781
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 05:57 AM
I'll be back to work in less than 3 hours.
__________________

__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #782
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,702
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Home from school!
__________________

__________________
Bonogirl777 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 03:31 PM   #783
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Now, it's less than 2 hours.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:00 PM   #784
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Total U2 Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London, baby - yeah!
Posts: 5,628
Local Time: 10:57 AM
I can here lots of swearing going on downstairs Maybe I should stay away for a few minutes, sounds like my brother being a cretin, again
__________________
Total U2 Nut is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #785
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Got Philk?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Posts: 6,875
Local Time: 06:57 AM
don't ever pop your collar...

__________________
Got Philk? is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #786
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
AngelofHarlem01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Feeling the sunlight on my face.
Posts: 3,214
Local Time: 04:57 AM
Back from la clase de español. Fue bien. Better than I thought it would go anyway.
__________________
AngelofHarlem01 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #787
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 02:57 AM
I should train my cat to bring my sodas cans from the fridge
__________________
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:31 PM   #788
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
AngelofHarlem01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Feeling the sunlight on my face.
Posts: 3,214
Local Time: 04:57 AM



__________________
AngelofHarlem01 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:36 PM   #789
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
AngelofHarlem01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Feeling the sunlight on my face.
Posts: 3,214
Local Time: 04:57 AM
i don't like talking on the phone
__________________
AngelofHarlem01 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #790
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Total U2 Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London, baby - yeah!
Posts: 5,628
Local Time: 10:57 AM
He's scowling from cheek to cheek
__________________
Total U2 Nut is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #791
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1
I should train my cat to bring my sodas cans from the fridge
Anything is possible ... as I trained my parakeet to bring my mail to me.

When I get home from work ... I check my mailbox and then go inside and set my mail down on my dining room table. Once I put down my purse and whatever I may have leftover in a bag from lunch/snacking ... I have my bird "fly it over to me" after I'm sitting down on the couch relaxing.

So, it's possible for you to train your cat.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:45 PM   #792
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone


Anything is possible ... as I trained my parakeet to bring my mail to me.

When I get home from work ... I check my mailbox and then go inside and set my mail down on my dining room table. Once I put down my purse and whatever I may have leftover in a bag from lunch/snacking ... I have my bird "fly it over to me" after I'm sitting down on the couch relaxing.

So, it's possible for you to train your cat.
Seriously!!!...the opening the fridge would be too hard for him but he can roll the cans up to me...of course Id have to wait for the fizz to settle
__________________
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:52 PM   #793
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1

Seriously!!!...the opening the fridge would be too hard for him but he can roll the cans up to me...of course Id have to wait for the fizz to settle
I'd try tying a string to the refrigerator door ... then you can train him to 'pull on the string' to open it.

Believe me, it can be done.

They already have that sense in their own nature of how to pull on strings.
And cats are ' much stronger' than most people think they are.
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #794
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone


I'd try tying a string to the refrigerator door ... then you can train him to 'pull on the string' to open it.

Believe me, it can be done.

They already have that sense in their own nature of how to pull on strings.
And cats are ' much stronger' than most people think they are.
*takes note* LOL!!

As it is my cat is very smart....If I manage to train him you'll be seeing my little star on you-tube
__________________
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #795
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1

*takes note* LOL!!

As it is my cat is very smart....If I manage to train him you'll be seeing my little star on you-tube



Okay so, I'll look forward to it someday ... SOON, VERY SOON !!
__________________

__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com