Type the first thing that pops into your head XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can here lots of swearing going on downstairs :hmm: Maybe I should stay away for a few minutes, sounds like my brother being a cretin, again :tsk:

Originally posted by BonoFox1
I should train my cat to bring my sodas cans from the fridge:hmm:

Anything is possible ... as I trained my parakeet to bring my mail to me. :applaud:

When I get home from work ... I check my mailbox and then go inside and set my mail down on my dining room table. Once I put down my purse and whatever I may have leftover in a bag from lunch/snacking ... I have my bird "fly it over to me" after I'm sitting down on the couch relaxing. :up:

So, it's possible for you to train your cat. :yes:

MsMofoGone said:

Anything is possible ... as I trained my parakeet to bring my mail to me. :applaud:

When I get home from work ... I check my mailbox and then go inside and set my mail down on my dining room table. Once I put down my purse and whatever I may have leftover in a bag from lunch/snacking ... I have my bird "fly it over to me" after I'm sitting down on the couch relaxing. :up:

So, it's possible for you to train your cat. :yes:

Seriously!!!...the opening the fridge would be too hard for him but he can roll the cans up to me...of course Id have to wait for the fizz to settle :wink:

Seriously!!!...the opening the fridge would be too hard for him but he can roll the cans up to me...of course Id have to wait for the fizz to settle :wink:

I'd try tying a string to the refrigerator door ... then you can train him to 'pull on the string' to open it. :up:

Believe me, it can be done. :bow:

They already have that sense in their own nature of how to pull on strings.
And cats are ' much stronger' than most people think they are. :yes:

MsMofoGone said:

I'd try tying a string to the refrigerator door ... then you can train him to 'pull on the string' to open it. :up:

Believe me, it can be done. :bow:

They already have that sense in their own nature of how to pull on strings.
And cats are ' much stronger' than most people think they are. :yes:

*takes note* LOL!!

As it is my cat is very smart....If I manage to train him you'll be seeing my little star on you-tube:up:

Well I did have to work Friday 2 jobs Sat and Sunday 1 job each day and Monday 2 jobs, today I just worked my morning job, so Im happy to have tonight off from job 2 ;)

WOW !! I guess I should NOT have complained. :eek: I actually feel bad for people who need to work 2 jobs. :sad:

:hmm: But I'm wondering ... as I don't really know your situation. Can you elaborate for me further !! :up:

Is one job FT and the other one PT ??
How many hours do you work at both jobs ??
Do you work both jobs every day or every other day ... or what ??

MsMofoGone said:

WOW !! I guess I should NOT have complained. :eek: I actually feel bad for people who need to work 2 jobs. :sad:

:hmm: But I'm wondering ... as I don't really know your situation. Can you elaborate for me further !! :up:

Is one job FT and the other one PT ??
How many hours do you work at both jobs ??
Do you work both jobs every day or every other day ... or what ??

Gladly..I DONT need to work 2 jobs, but i preffer it to having a full time job, I work from 6am to 12:30 in the after noon for a Bank center and I go home Interference, eat, nap, Interference and work..
If Im sceduled in the evening,,I work in a clothing store i like the phsyical aspect of the retail job, and the discounts I get:drool: ...
at times I work for my auntie in her office..espically during Income Tax season...I pretty much love my jobs as part time.

My first job pays VERY well and I only work 6 hours..at the store io get 5-6 hours and with my aunty I make up my own schedule

I get weekends and Wed off the bank and I work 4-5 days at the store all in all I like to work ;)...but than I LOve my days off too:D

Im taking a Notary Public course and also for travel agent..Id like to be my own boss very soon:wink:

***plus I dont have bills other than the utitiles/rent and my car and ins..i pay everything cash: up:..and I have the flexability and $$ to travel :happy:

Last edited:
Gladly..I DONT need to work 2 jobs, but i preffer it to having a full time job, I work from 6am to 12:30 in the after noon for a Bank center and I go home Interference, eat, nap, Interference and work..If Im sceduled,,I work in a clothing store i like the phsyical aspect of the retail job, and the discounts I get:drool: ...at times I work for my auntie in her office..espically during Income Tax season...I pretty much love my jobs as part time.

My first job pays VERY well and I only work 6 hours..at the store io get 5-6 hours and with my aunty I make up my own schedule

I get weekends and Wed off the bank and I work 4-5 days at the store all in all I like to work ;)...but than I LOve my days off too:D

Im taking a Notary Public course and also for travel agent..Id like to be my own boss very soon:wink:

***plus I dont have bills other than the utitiles and my car and ins..i pay everything cash:up:..and I have the flexability and $$ to travel :happy:

Very interesting. I work as a Senior Warehouse Clerk in a merchandise/products warehouse. Funny thing is ... I recently took over the inventory sales duties within my job title/position. So now, I spend more time in my office on my computer typing up sales reports for our clients, and also ordering more products when necessary (then helping out in the warehouse when necessary)
My boss lets me run-the-show here ... since I do practically everything. I sometimes wonder WHY she's the boss ... and not me. :lol:
The fact that she knows I'm doing other things when I'm caught-up with my work ... and she lets me do other things. That is pretty cool of a boss to do that IMO. I guess being here for so-ooo long ... helps. :up:

Also, since your PT ... do you have health insurance coverage through one of your jobs ??
Does your company pay for it ... or do you pay for it ??

MsMofoGone said:

Very interesting. I work as a Senior Warehouse Clerk in a merchandise/products warehouse. Funny thing is ... I recently took over the inventory sales duties within my job title/position. So now, I spend more time in my office on my computer typing up sales reports for our clients, and also ordering more products when necessary (then helping out in the warehouse when necessary)
My boss lets me run-the-show here ... since I do practically everything. I sometimes wonder WHY she's the boss ... and not me. :lol:
The fact that she knows I'm doing other things when I'm caught-up with my work ... and she lets me do other things. That is pretty cool of a boss to do that IMO. I guess being here for so-ooo long ... helps. :up:

Also, since your PT ... do you have health insurance coverage through one of your jobs ??
Does your company pay for it ... or do you pay for it ??

I get ins through the Bank job...have i ever used it NOPE!..but it is there if I need it ;)

Back
Top Bottom