Type the first thing that pops into your head XIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This time 15 years ago, i was walking on air after getting very close&personal with Bono only 20 hours before!!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

:wave: :happy: :love: what an amazing memory eh! Bono couldn't have been better!!

We've to keep getting rain right up to the weekend, so maybe we can swap!!!! :(

susanp6 said:
:wave: :happy: :love: what an amazing memory eh! Bono couldn't have been better!!

We've to keep getting rain right up to the weekend, so maybe we can swap!!!! :(

I would be more than glad to swap. Some of my daylilles are blooming, and my Lavender is in full bloom.

So your flowers are out dspite lack of rain? :huh:

I can't believe it's midsummers day in 24 hrs and it's more like early spring :mad:

:ohmy: wow, that'll be interesting to hear about tiny! :up: good luck with all of that tomorrow, oh and to cheer you up a bit - i'm sending you a parcel tom! :D

;) it'll be nice stuff anyway! I'm talking to mum on the phone, she's talking about how she wishes you could have some of our rain too&says hi! :wink:

Please give your mum my best, and I wish her well. :hug: I'' be soon logging off sooon since we are to get a storm I sure hope so. If we don't get the rain I will have to water my lovely flowers tomorrow.

I just told her, thanks tiny! :hug:

She was telling me about her diet club and stayed the same weight unfortunately but is laughing about the birds she saw outside today including all the gulls! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom