Type the first thing that pops into your head XIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Oh yes i read that actually! I saw that they held a church service in a village near Shrewsbury, and i thought of you&how that must really affect people so bad who live in that area :sad:

hi susan!
they filmed the church service in oxon church, which is literally across from my house. its really horrible, and I hate to think what those hostages must be feeling right now! :(

I know! :( i just feel sick to my stomach over this whole thing, to use a woman like that is the lowest :| you can just tell from their faces they're being told to say all that rubbish :tsk:

I mean i feel worried for them, so to imagine how bad their families must feel :sad:

Yep its obvious they are being treated so bad behind the camera too.. this whole thing is probably going to cause a war, its so sad - they could just let them go but they won't. :mad:

:mad: it proves how uncivilised they are when you have some jumping up and down shouting death to Britain! You'd hope those are in a minority! Don't know what you'll think of this, but i said to my friend yesterday i bet a lot of those people over in those countries think everyone in this country live in total luxury&we all go around in a Rolls Royce :huh:

You know what I think you've right, everyone is hated over here because I think they see us as over extravagent people who just waste everything ... which is completely unfair. *sigh* what a depressing world we live in!

Back
Top Bottom