Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh i see :wink: what i did not too long ago! Exciting eh? :drool: it's torturous looking at some stuff, trying not to be bad - you know, temptation :evil: cakes&stuff!

:lol: Yes, I got your general idea from your post ... but, I was just letting you know that not all can be seen as we think we see !! :wink:

I don't wanna go grocery shopping !! ... it's the most boring thing ever to have to accomplish !! :yuck:

:yes: I love shopping food too !! :drool:

I just meant that I hate the long lines that usually are formed at the check-outs ... I wait for over 30 minutes sometimes, because the store is so busy on the weekends. But, it's a price I pay ... since I never have enough time to do grocery shopping during the week. Only occasionally, I might stop for milk or bread ... you know "a necessity' if I run out of it before I need to grocery shop regularly. :wink:

Ah well if you mean about all the queues then yes, that IS an utter pain :| when i was in my local store on New Years' Eve, it was complete craziness with everyone buying huuuge amounts of alcohol!!! :shocked: plus everyone pushing into everyone like the world was coming to an end!!!

Dozens upon dozens of cans of lager/bottles of Jack Daniels&Morgans tc :drunk: :drunk:

It's ok but it's just that it'd be so great to win some for a trip or 2 or 3!!! :dancing:

Also Big Brother has been getting so surreal&amusing! :lol: :love:

tiny dancer said:
How often is Big brother on during the week. We air our Big brother in the summer and it's on for 3 nights a week.

I remember our convo about BB back in August/September Tiny :yes: i remember telling you that it's on every night! :love: it's on live overnight every night from about 11 pm 'til 6 am!!!! :ohmy:

This one that's on now is on for a total of 3 weeks as the celebrity one isn't on as long but is also on every night with live evictions normally on Friday but there's a live show on Wednesday as someone will be evicted then due to a twist in the show which is a thing they've done on the show for a while now :evil:

there is also 3 companion shows that broadcast, they are half an hour each, 1 of which is on virtually every day - there's a lot of it! :eek:

You right Susan, you did tell me, I soon forget things. I just got off the phone talking to my couisn that I spent Thanksgiving her, and her family. She's a very caring person, and I know that you would like her. She's from my dad'a side of the family, and they really make you feel welcome.

I wondered where you'd got to! :lol: did she phone you? It sounds as if they would be lovely people :yes: i like to hear of decent people being still around :heart: it always seems to me to be a more selfish world nowadays than when i was at school! :tsk: :down:

Although Glasgow is always known as being a friendly place, many people's attitudes&respect for taking time for people seems to have gone downhill in our society :huh:

Oh and i sent another quick email :wink:

so I tried...
to be like you...
tried to feel it like you do...
but without you it's no use...
I can't see what you see...
when you look at the world...

damm... I'm falling onto Pleba 2... again :|

I got up really late today, and it's going to make getting to bed at a decent hour tonight really hard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom