Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What i wrote was that my doc's Irish!!!! :hyper: and that she went to see U2 in the 80's in Cork!!!! :D i was saying that i mentioned to her about me seeing them&she quite likes them :wink:

Oh my mum too - she's always been into a lot of the same music as me :yes: actually, herer's another thing to mention to you- i meant to tell you a few weeks ago that when i was over there on a Monday night, she played her Glenn Miller CD&was dancing around to Pennsylvania 65000! :lmao:

Was she? That's amazing! Actually, when she gets up&starts dancing, her cat Sweep watched her, stares up at her, and we always say she's looking at you as if you're mad&then at New Year then, i took a couple of pics and they came out brill of my friend&mum dancing about&there's a good one of Sweep trying to grab some food! :lol: :cute: :dance:

If you were here, you would be going. They sold out a 1000 seat theatre and it is not old hymns, sorry. More like a new thought musical based on finding the God of your own understanding.

We sold tickets to our community. Our church has about an average of 140 every Sunday. But this is a one night only thing and the committee even got the City to pass a resolution about the Season for Nonviolence, which actually begins in a few days. It is the anniversaries of MLK and Gandhi's death. 64 days.

Well as i suddenly feel rather tired, i'm going to get to bed shortly so night all&i'll be around tom night :wave: :hug:

susanp6 said:
I hope they are wrong about it snowing here tomorrow! :|
:wave: Susan !!
We just had snow this morning and it accumulated to only about 2.5 inches.
Thank Goodness ... it was a small amount. How much snow are you supposed to get ??

Ms Mofo :wave: I wondered where you'd gone! :(

Wow! 2.5 inches is a lot of snow in this country as i was telling Tiny! I told her that if we had as much as an inch of it here, the place would come to a standstill!! :yes: We definitely don't consider the amount you're getting to be a little! :ohmy: :giggle:

It's not as bad as you might think ... the road crews are very, very good at keeping the roads plowed and salted. :up:
Therefore, most of the time, we drive on wet paved roads ... so for all we know, it could feel like a cold day with rain. :lol:
We would have to get 6 or more inches of snow ... in order for the plows to get behind ... then it gets rather messy. :tsk:

Believe me, we aren't too great at clearing roads here if it snows since it does so rarely here! :happy:

You're lucky !! ... I'd actually LOVE getting snow ... if it wasn't around as much here. :up:
I always told my folks they should have moved to Florida or even California when I grew up ... then I would have lived in a state without winter. I could have vacationed in Illinois (instead of having to live here) ... if I wanted SNOW !! :tsk:

I don't really want to get any snow here actually Ms Mofo! :no: i'm glad we haven't had any! :up:

I'm off in 5 to get my dinner out&to watch Big Brother! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom