Type the first thing that pops into your head lXl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: oh my god! Her luck was drfinitely in - where is that? She saw one of his shows then? :wink:

Hmmm i wonder if i'll meet him! :hmm: mind you, he might even come over and sit on my lap!!!! :faint: :pray:

:wave: :hug: :hug:

You must have really enjoyed Bono lastnight tiny! :drool: i was looking at all the pics in Pleba - he was all in black!!!! :combust:

My fav man EVER!!!!:yes: :heart: :dance: :bow: :rockon:

You liked my meeting U2 story the way i told it to Maddy then?

Oh it seemed like you just suddenly disappeared lastnight tiny :scratch: i wondered what had happened to you!

Ah right :hug: it was very unusual of you not to say night so it worried me slightly :(

Sorry tiny :hug: i was feeling not too great either :sigh:

The eclpise wasn't qute as good as i thought it'd be actually :shrug: love the moon though :love:

Really? I didn't realise it was all around the world :ohmy: :wink: hope you see it tiny :yes:

P1020116.jpg

P1020131.jpg

I was super zoomed in and I have shake-tastic hands, but you get the idea :wink:

The whole town where I live shuts down on sundays.. and I don't think it has ever not rained on a sunday!

I was made to go on a fun, family walk today :| We got drenched, ergh, and just the thought of getting up early tomorrow makes me want to sleep for a week :drool:

Back
Top Bottom