Type the first thing that pops into your head lXl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok i need time to write it!! :p

:wink:

Ok, here's a short version just for you here: I met all of U2 on 18th June, 1992, before you were even born i believe Maddy!!! :lol: i saw them at their hotel before&after the show, and i was so nervous - pretty much all of us who were waiting were shaking with the excitement of it! We saw Larry first and he was wearing black leather&shades! :cool: He signed everyone's autographs but at the time we got told he wouldn't allow any phototographs :grumpy:

So a little after Bono came out&oh god i was like :shocked: :bow: i got my 12" of Even Better Than The Real Thing signed plus the poster that i had with it too! While Bono was still there, Edge came out wearing that ripped pink shirt &he signed my poster as well, and apparently Adam was out then but i didn't see him that 1st time! I had got talking to this girl while we waited and Bono spotted her necklace with a glass heart on it&when he grabbed it and started saying how great he thought it was i almost fainted at how attentive he was towards fans, like wow!!!! :ohmy:

Me&that girl met up later to go into the concert together&discovered we were sat next to each other (She was behind me!) and we were going crazy walking towards the venue, squealing over seeing Bono like that!!! After, we went back to the hotel and us lucky devils were the only ones to be there at night!!! We stood outside for almost 2 hours but it was a warm night and Edge, Adam&Larry came all before Bono! We begged Larry for a puic but he said no, though we were stood there, looking right into his eyes&he was still pleasant about what we were pleading with him, so that was amazing!!!! But then finally Bono came and as soon as he got out of his blue Merc, he headed straight to us, and asked ' enjoy the show tonight girls?' and i almost fainted!!!! Wow, he had all his attention on us :combust:

When Bono touched me, i was like ok you are now god!!!! We could barely stand or think of anything when he walked off in to the hotel!!! :faint: absolutely the best night of my life so far!!!

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: is exactly right tiny!!!!

Maddy - that seems to be the key thing definitely for fans who get to meet him - that whole thing about treating you like you're the only girl on earth at that moment!!!! :yes: it's funny, reading through lots of the stories and i'll be like oh god that's so what he's like! He completely focuses on you doesn't he? :wink:

:yes: even during concerts, he stares at you like he's singing the song to you (though sometimes he actually is :wink: ) he smiled and pointed at me before pulling me on stage...:shrug:

i was glad that he actually talked to me when i met him at Nordstroms...i thought i would just say 'see ya in hawaii!' and he'd be like 'yup!' and then walk off.....but he really talks to ya!

:yes: he does so much more for his fans than any big rock star i can think of!!! :applaud: :rockon:

Oh i read about BD's encounter with Bono singing to her too! :faint: :love: that looked amazing&it was so obvious to see from the pics that it was directed at her :yes: i did read that apparently some eejits suggested it wasn't for her :tsk: you could see he was totally looking at her :up:

showertime!
other-takingashower1.gif

Back
Top Bottom