Type the first thing that pops into your head lXl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I :heart: PG Tips tea! I first had it when my girlfriend from England brought some the first time she visited me. Her subsequent trips she brought me more. There's a shop downtown where I can buy it but I never go downtown.
It's good tea. :yes:

I'd buy it for the free chimp too! :wink: They're cute!

Carek1230 said:
I :heart: PG Tips tea! I first had it when my girlfriend from England brought some the first time she visited me. Her subsequent trips she brought me more. There's a shop downtown where I can buy it but I never go downtown.
It's good tea. :yes:

I'd buy it for the free chimp too! :wink: They're cute!

I bought two boxes, and my little brother bought one, so in a house where no-one drinks tea, we're a little overrun :lol:

(with both monkeys and tea that is :wink: )

^That's a bummer! Funny in a way though, all for the cute little stuffed monkey, eh? If you weren't so far away I'd say I'd buy it from you to take it off your hands.....:wink:

mars bars are the only chocolate bars worth eating :drool:

Carek1230 said:
^That's a bummer! Funny in a way though, all for the cute little stuffed monkey, eh? If you weren't so far away I'd say I'd buy it from you to take it off your hands.....:wink:

:lol:

Yeah, three boxes is a bit much - but it's all good, I'm donating them to a good cause (a friend who's addicted to tea :wink: )

My house is cold too, looks like another 'two hot water bottles' night :|

Back
Top Bottom