Type the first thing that pops into your head lXl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
partygirlvox said:

Ah man I hate excel.. too many stupid codes and stuff! :up: That you managed to wing it. ICT is probably my most hated subject. It sucks!

Same, I took it at GCSE in the hope I wouldn't have to take it now :angry: I'm crap at Excel, all the formulas :uhoh: I can't remember any of them, I kind of guessed most of it - so lets hope they buy it :wink:

I should go to bed soon :hmm: I'll regret not going to bed early in the morning :sigh:

Early starts :mad:

:banghead: i just suddenly realised i was suddenly thinking it was Thursday for some daft reason! :der:

Oh i've been watching some of American Idol - it's on here Sat&Sun afternoons but i don't think it's as good as our X-factor, although the one guy i like is Brandon is it? He's cute too! :sexywink:

And then on Sunday there i screamed out loud when they mentioned Bono!!!! At first i thought they meant that he'd be appearing on the final show in April RE their giving back special but it seems most people think he was just talking about Bono :shrug:

It's my birthday in just over 4 days and i'll be breaking open the Champagne :drool: :rockon: :dance:

Happy early birthday susan and total u2 nut. It must rock having your birthdays in the spring.. having a birthday in december sucks!

Awww thanks a lot tiny, U2 Nut and PG! :happy:

:ohmy: you just made March then U2 Nut! :drool: oh to imagine having your birthday on April Fool's Day :huh: Chris Evans has his that day! :lol:

You're right PG - it is so brilliant to have a birthday at the start of Spring :love: i know how much of a bummer it is having a b/day then as my mum, my friend and also my uncle and Doozer&Carek from here have them too :huh:

My friend's b/day is Dec 28&i was only saying to them today that it's a bummer having it in the depths of winter and i feel so lucky to have a March one! :D

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Awww thanks a lot tiny, U2 Nut and PG! :happy:

My friend's b/day is Dec 28&i was only saying to them today that it's a bummer having it in the depths of winter and i feel so lucky to have a March one! :D

mines a day before Dec 28:cool:

and yeah it is a bummer,but it does have it`s specialties:shifty:

in the lab at school, have class in 5 mnts.

they did it AGAIN when i was getting ready and when I was leaving for school....

Back
Top Bottom