Type the first thing that pops into your head lXl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow did you finally see him susan?! .. did he sit in your lap :lol: ?

Unfortunately no :sad: plus he announces that he comes up to meet everyone and i was like oh my god we must wait to my friend, and we discovered it would be at the bar area but the thing was we had to go and get the bus 'cos we were skint after buying a couple of things of the merchandise&drinks and money should have been in but delays had happened and with the stupid bank and their policies :rant:

So i missed out :( is that what your friend told you happened? Maybe i'll get to have my way with him another time (She said without a hope in hell! :huh: ) :sexywink: :lol:

susanp6 said:
Unfortunately no :sad: plus he announces that he comes up to meet everyone and i was like oh my god we must wait to my friend, and we discovered it would be at the bar area but the thing was we had to go and get the bus 'cos we were skint after buying a couple of things of the merchandise&drinks and money should have been in but delays had happened and with the stupid bank and their policies :rant:

So i missed out :( is that what your friend told you happened? Maybe i'll get to have my way with him another time (She said without a hope in hell! :huh: ) :sexywink: :lol:

Aw thats a shame, but I hope you had a great time anyway! I think thats what happened with my friend - but most people gave up waiting for him so she got pretty lucky as there wasn't a huge crowd.
I'm sure some time in the future russell brand will sit on your lap :lol: :up:

creating art in photoshop = greatness

not saving your work and having photoshop crash = pure genius!

Today was such a waste of time :sigh: Graphics trips usually are, the highlight was probably getting fish and chips for lunch with some friends and eating them in the sunshine :drool:

Ahh i never revise for stuff either! Just cram - seems to work quite well for me! What is the exam in?

partygirlvox said:
Ahh i never revise for stuff either! Just cram - seems to work quite well for me! What is the exam in?

ICT, it was a practical exam on the computers, I was just hoping that Excel wasn't going to come up (I skipped like a whole half term of lessons, so I nevered covered it :shifty: ) and it did :happy:

However, for someone who's been to four lessons since the beginning of the school year, I think I've done okay :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

ICT, it was a practical exam on the computers, I was just hoping that Excel wasn't going to come up (I skipped like a whole half term of lessons, so I nevered covered it :shifty: ) and it did :happy:

However, for someone who's been to four lessons since the beginning of the school year, I think I've done okay :wink:

Ah man I hate excel.. too many stupid codes and stuff! :up: That you managed to wing it. ICT is probably my most hated subject. It sucks!

Back
Top Bottom