Type the first thing that pops into your head IIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been aching since yesterday afternoon, and I think it may be due to an infection. I have had this before, so I'll be calling the doctor's office tomorrow morning. I can't believe this is happening for I am leaving on Tuesday to visit my brother for a week. :(

Oh no that's terible timing Maggie :sad: :hug: :hug:

I always dread getting anything like that if i'm going somewhere, like i always get scared of having toothache when away :yikes: :uhoh:

I hope they get it cleared for you fast :wink:

Sounds like you've had this kind of thing a few times?

Oh i meant to ask does that mean you won't be here for a week? :sad:

What are your allergies? I hope you don't have tonsilitis like i had 6 weeks back :no: it's a nightmare :mad:

I'm allergic to dust, dust mites, mold, grass and that nasty pollen. Don't worry I can't get tonsilitis, cause I had mine out when I was 7 years old. I remember how sick you were, cause I missed you from not being here. :hug: :hug:

Ah yes, i remember that! that's a pretty bad way to be :| I'm glad i don't have hay fever as it sounds awful :huh:

What about you being away - no comp?

I have my allergy medication and if the doctor gives me an antibiotic, I think I'll be fine. The only thing I'm concerned about is flying. Somtimes plane rides can mess up your ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom