Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations, Dawgie--that is just wonderful! :heart:

Thanks! :D I over did it with partying, when I was younger.
My wake up call was when I was offered a "taste" of heroin.
I paused a few seconds, before I said no. :ohmy:
The next day I stopped drinking and other forms of chemical
refreshments altogether. I've been sober and straight for over
30 years. :applaud:

Thanks! :D I over did it with partying, when I was younger.
My wake up call was when I was offered a "taste" of heroin.
I paused a few seconds, before I said no. :ohmy:
The next day I stopped drinking and other forms of chemical
refreshments altogether. I've been sober and straight for over
30 years. :applaud:

Most impressive, and I'm so happy for you, being able to do it!

I still have trouble believing that so many otherwise "intelligent" people (including some people in my family!) actually we so hoodwinked that they voted for that asshat. I sure hope he will be a one-term president, and they are all still around to see someone qualified take over. Another sad thing is that if something were to happen to him, or if he somehow "resigned", Pence would be president. Take from someone who lives in Indiana, where he was governor for the past years, we don't want that, either. Scary times! :yikes:

I still have trouble believing that so many otherwise "intelligent" people (including some people in my family!) actually we so hoodwinked that they voted for that asshat. I sure hope he will be a one-term president, and they are all still around to see someone qualified take over. Another sad thing is that if something were to happen to him, or if he somehow "resigned", Pence would be president. Take from someone who lives in Indiana, where he was governor for the past years, we don't want that, either. Scary times! :yikes:

I so much agree with you MsPurrl.

I have2 aunts that are so happy that a republican won this election, it does not matter, who & what person won the election. Now that is really sad.

I'm worried about losing my health care, because of Trump. I'm one of the few, I guess, where Obamacare was good for me.

.and now for something completely different.
My hovercraft is full of eels!

okay, snow you can stop now. I'm not looking forward to shoveling the steps and sidewalk...
then having to clean off my car and moving it so I don't get a ticket.

I put the afghan throw that my dear Aunt Ruth made for me several years ago on top of my other blankets and comforter last night, and it made me feel all warm and safe. I miss her a lot! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom