Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We got an odd-looking five-foot frasier fir tree for a Christmas tree. Got it in the stand and put water in the stand, letting it "relax" before decorating it tomorrow. Perfect tree for Odd Folk like us! :D

um...that girl in work that told me she loves me, sat next to me in the break room.
She then proceeds to put her head on my shoulder and texts non-stop. :lol:

Thinking of my cat "Kitty B. Mew." I had her for 21 years. She sometimes would get
this crazed look in her eyes and stick her tongue out. Then she'd come up to me and
bark like a dog! :lol:

"40" downloaded. The sound is mono, but every instrument and Bono's vocal is crystal
clear. The "outro" also is done. It's a song by Enya, but one I'm not familiar with.

Hi, y'all--glad to report that the cataract surgery went okay. The worse part was waiting the hour from the time I checked in until they called me for my turn in the barrel. :lol: They even numbed my hand before they inserted the IV, so that was good. Left there with a rakish white patch and bandage over my eye, which was removed at my doctor's office this morning. Vision in that left is ever much better, and it's a bit hinky with my current glasses. Right eye will be done this coming Thursday, so I'll be glad when it's done. Whew!

Hi, y'all--glad to report that the cataract surgery went okay. The worse part was waiting the hour from the time I checked in until they called me for my turn in the barrel. :lol: They even numbed my hand before they inserted the IV, so that was good. Left there with a rakish white patch and bandage over my eye, which was removed at my doctor's office this morning. Vision in that left is ever much better, and it's a bit hinky with my current glasses. Right eye will be done this coming Thursday, so I'll be glad when it's done. Whew![/

So happy that all went well Wait until get the other eye done. your sight will be so much better. You will be glad that you that you had this done! Keep up with eye drops! :up:

I think that winter has arrived early this year.

So glad to hear your first surgery went well, MsPurrl! I will be thinking of you Thursday. My mom is having a breast biopsy Thursday so I will be hanging out at the hospital. Again. I'm sure all these trips to doctor appointments for my mom is where I contracted the germs for this lovely cold I've got. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into bronchitis!

Best wishes to your mom, Carek--and I hope your cold is better soon.

Thanks, MsPurrl. The preposterous appt went well today but mom was told not to smoke & the first thing she did was light up a cigarette once we got home. :doh: Cold meds are helping me and lots of rest. It helps not having any holiday plans.

Back
Top Bottom