Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tornado passed through town today--glad that no one was injured, just some big trees downed! :ohmy:

PsPurrl, I was thinking about you last night. Good to hear that you are alright. Hoping that the down trees will not be to much of a problem. We had very high winds today, and now I think the worse of it is done

I will deal with it tomorrow .:angry:

Oh MsPurrl I wish you were feeling better! Get Well wishes to you! I, too, am sickof feeling sick and tired and dragging. I need something exciting to happen in my life to motivate me and kick this depression.

Feeling a bit better today; got some good sleep. Went to lab for a fasting blood draw for my appt with my doctor next Wednesday, then some other errands. Was glad to get home!

So how are you feeling MsPurrl? I’m under the weather so I took myself to urgent care with a fever and very sore throat. Got swabbed to check for strep so we will see tomorrow. Also had blood drawn. I don’t like feeling like this. Fevers are evil. :down:

Thanks, Carek--doing somewhat better. I didn't have much of a fever, but am still feeling puny, and coughing some. My shoulders are sore from coughing. I'm sorry to hear that you are doing poorly. Hopefully you will find out something and will be on the road to recovery soon. :hug:

Well I don’t have strep. Fever is gone but I’m still so tired and feeling crappy. The left side of my throat is so sore and I’m losing my voice. Got blood results and my anemia seems to be back. Waiting to hear if I’m going to endure the Procrit injections or not cuz I can’t take iron tablets. I’m kind of getting used to feeling crappy being the new normal.

At my doctor visit today, I learned that my blood sugar is up from three months ago, as are my triglycerides. Doc said that the antibiotics and prednisone I took for the bronchitis could have affected that, so we'll test again in three months. My overall cholesterol, though, is excellent: 172.

That’s great cholesterol, MsPurrl! Keep up the good work on that! I wish I felt better. Seems as we get older it’s always something gone wrong or going wrong!

This friend of mine here where I live, and I am not sure I want to remain friends with her. I hardly ever hear from her for she has a man in her life, that she spends 3/4 of the time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom