Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to run into a former co-worker at the grocery store this afternoon. I heard someone say, "I'd recognize that hair anywhere!"; I turned around, and there she was. So good to see her!

I feel like total crap--sinus drainage, stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, body aches. I guess if I don't feel any better tomorrow, I'll go to Urgent Care.

I think that you have the flu MsPurrl. I had the same things going on with me a month ago. When to Urgent Care, and got the flu drug which cost me $109.00 :scream:, and I have drug coverage. Please take good care of yourself & rest.

Please no car repairs for the rest of the year! :no:

I find it so troubling that my son is annoyed whenever he calls me and I’m so tired or stressed having my hands full of running this household and caring for my mother. The kid is so selfish sometimes!

Still coughing; went back to Urgent Care; diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis; now have prednisone and an inhaler in addition to the antibiotic and cough pearls. Will miss my family's Easter dinner. :sad: But I can stay home with MrPurrl and watch the Final Four basketball games and eat pizza, which is good.

Still coughing; went back to Urgent Care; diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis; now have prednisone and an inhaler in addition to the antibiotic and cough pearls. Will miss my family's Easter dinner. :sad: But I can stay home with MrPurrl and watch the Final Four basketball games and eat pizza, which is good.

Very sorry to hear about this MsPurrl . :hug: I know how being with family during a special time, like Easter , means so much to be with love ones. Please take good care of yourself & rest. I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

I will be spending Easter with my cousins & there will be 3 generations of us.

Glad to hear that you will be family, tiny dancer. I think my peeps will be having dinner sometime tomorrow. I still will be home, resting. Getting lots of sleep, not accomplishing much, but feeling somewhat better--not as "wheezy."

Happy Easter, y'all! :hug:

I would love a pile of ham, too! :drool:

Very sad to learn that one of my son's cats passed away yesterday. A few months before my mother passed in 2001, she had gotten two black kittens, a brother and sister. When she died, my son took them in, as the rest of us had cats. The male had not been doing well the past months, and yesterday Shawn decided it was "time." He took him home and buried him out at the edge of the woods near his house and the lake. I feel so heartbroken for him. He and I had been together when we had our old cat Ralph put down back in the 80s, and it was bad. He still went ahead and went to the family Easter dinner last night, so I'm glad he was with family, even though he didn't tell them--e-mailed us all tonight. If I'd been there, I would have been able to tell that something was amiss, and we ALL would have been weeping. I'm glad he still has the female kitty, but my heart is breaking for him. :sad:

Sorry to hear about your losing a kitty, MsPurrl. It’s so difficult to get over those losses sometimes since our pets become such a big part of our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom