Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It made me so very happy to have dinner tonight with all of my siblings, their spouses, most of their children, MrPurrl, and my son in celebration of my brother's 60th birthday.

Supposed to leave for Virginia on Tuesday for a family reunion next Saturday. Sure hope Hurricane Florence heads back out to sea or runs out of steam so that family members from North Carolina and Florida can get there.

Ms Purrl, I have been keeping update with this hurricane,on the Weather Channel too. They are calling for a category 4 storm on the East Coast. I have family in North Carolina as well. Hope & pray for yours & mine sake, it will not be as bad as they are saying. Family means everything, and I hope that you will get to see yours.

It's for the best, but our cousins' gathering in Virginia has been cancelled, due to the impending hurricane. I am, of course, disappointed; but those of us traveling from Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida might run into a lot of trouble. Safety is most important. Praying for all of those in the path of this monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom