Type the first thing that pop into your head Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean i knew it'd be like that at xmas but i didn't realise thanksgiving meant there wasn't mail :huh: it's not a thing that's marked here but it's like you lot get xmas twice! Lucky! :p :sexywink:

We really just have the music playing in the shops with all the xmas decorations being up throughout November but that's all :(

They start putting out Christmas decorations in October. Stores open up at 5 or 6 O'clock in the morming the day after Thankgiving, for they all have big sales going on. It's always called Black Friday.

It's the of the biggest shopping day of the year here in the States. I usually never go out shopping tha day. I feel sorry for the sale clerks. :(

Thanksgiving always falls on the 4th Thursday in November

It would be like a huge crush you mean trying to get round the shop? I'd avoid that like the plague too :huh: it's like when you get people here queuing up at Harrod's sale or something and people are tearing each other apart for a bargain! :coocoo: just not worth it :no: funny that 'cos January's traditionally the biggest time for sales here in the UK!

I never relised before that it was one specific day actually - always thought it was just like over the last week maybe!

Well, i'm off now to get to m bed so i'll most likely talk tom night :wave: :hug: :hug:

:sad: I know, and they are wool ones too. It's time to get out the old hot water bottle I think..

I might get one of those too plus an electric blanket's been in my mind - can't wait for spring but it'll be along time coming :madspit:

This is going to be one long winter, maybe I should get an electric blanket :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom