Type the first thing that pop into your head Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool :wink: i thought i'd maybe come acrosss wrongl, something i seem to end up doing at times:(

What's a bunch type party? :eyebrow:

The comp jut went haywire hence why i went offline for a bit :mad:

It's a meal served late morning or early noon, where you have your chice of either having breakfast food or food you would have for dinner. Some people combrine the two together. I usually do that .

I've never heard of that happening over here Tiny, it must be an American thing! :wink: hope you enjoy it anyway - who's it for?

:crack:

haven't bought a damn thing yet. Usually I've at least started by now. Too worried about Hawaii, work, and my health at the moment :grumpy:

<back to work

Correct. Just like banks, these places are insured. The managers don't give a fuck, they're just tryin' to get ya out the door before you start pluggin' diners. Waitresses, forget it, they ain't takin' a bullet for the register. Busboys, some wetback gettin' paid a dollar fifty a hour gonna really give a fuck you're stealin' from the owner. Customers are sittin' there with food in their mouths, they don't know what's goin' on. One minute they're havin' a Denver omelet, next minute somebody's stickin' a gun in their face. See, I got the idea last liquor store we stuck up. 'Member all those customers kept comin' in?

Back
Top Bottom