Type the first thing that pop into your head Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rice krispies taste great with melted chocolate instead of milk on them :drool: :drool:

I'm trying some Californian Zinfandel for the first time and i love it!!!!! :drunk: :heart:

Tiny :hug: :hug:

Really? Wow! :) It doesn't say on the bottle what area it's made in but the brand is Bloosom hill! :wink:

Oh btw, it's just turned St Andrews day in Scotland - our national day :heart: :applaud: :rockon:

Here's to my wonderful country! :bow:

Thanks Tiny! :heart: Had you heard of it? What's weird is that it isn't normally celebrated all that much which is crazy if you ask me, but new plans have been made to turn it into a public holiday and Bob Geldof actually got involved in the campaign saying he'd love to arrange a big concert for it!!!! I think i meant to mention it on Thanksgiving&make the point that this day could be our version if it were made that way!

Cool :up: You often find that not many people even ones who live here don't really think about it :ohmy: but i always make a point of remembering! It's my own country after all :huh:

:wink: :up: I was just gonna post and say i love this stuff and could drink it all night.....oh that'd be a bit crazy though eh? :ohmy:

Are the kids behaving today? ;)

What's wrong with that? People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations, you get your head blown off stickin' up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting.

:applaud: :dancing:

Tiny! :wink: i've been looking at some lovely xmas cards with you in mind! So much choice of lovely cards! You'll love it whichever one i choose!!! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom