Type the first thing that pop into your head Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't wanna kill anybody either. But they'll probably put us in a situation where it's us of them. And if it's not the *GASP*, it these old *GASP* who've owned the store for fifteen fuckin' generations. Ya got Grandpa Irving sittin' behind the counter with a fuckin' Magnum. Try walkin' into one of those stores with nothin' but a telephone, see how far it gets you. Fuck it, forget it, we're out of it.

Tiny :wave: :hug: Did you get my email?

Pgv! :ohmy: You're going to Hawaii??? Wow, you lucky thing! :wink: i'd love to be going :sigh:

Yep susan, I'm going for my 16th to see a certain band play.. :wink: Yay :hyper:

Exams start tomorrow. Uh oh!

It's the ultimate trip that i hope you realise! :yes: :combust: but it'll prob never happen again :sad:

:up: I know, I'm dreading coming home because I know i will get that post trip dissappointment.
I'm flying from london and I'm scared of flying. Wish me luck!

^ When you are in plane just keep taking deep breaths. It helped me over come my fear of flying. I love to fly, it's the only way to go if you're in hurry to get were you're going.

partygirlvox said:
:up: I know, I'm dreading coming home because I know i will get that post trip dissappointment.
I'm flying from london and I'm scared of flying. Wish me luck!

Just keep thinking Bono, Bono, Bono.....the voice, the wiggle, the sweat, .....:wink:

Good luck :up: you're scared of flying really? I've never flown but i'm not really scared but the idea i dread is DVT! :|

I much prefer the idea of travelling by boat mind you! :yes: :hyper:

Oh yeah, as JCOSTER says, keeping Bono to the forefront of your mind is a good way of looking at things!!!! :sexywink:

Just keep imagining that your soon going to see that sexy man in the flesh!!!!! :combust: :hyper:

Are you near the front?

Last edited:
So the people around me may think I'm a little crazy chanting 'BONO BONO BONO' for 18 hours but hey.. if it keeps me calm I don't care!
I'm more of a boat fan too. Although I did watch titanic the other day.. :hmm:

Titanic :lol: well, you know i think we have moved on in our sophistication! :sexywink:

They're generally afer these days! :wink:

:ohmy: story from the radio just now: Girl sent text in to be read out by the crazy DJ, apparently talking about how great it is to sleep naked between satin sheets only she'd spelt it wrong resulting in it reading stain sheets :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom