Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No not at all Doozie :sexywink: i just went off early lastnight!

I noticed Tiny hasn't been around here for a few days :( hope she's ok :yes:

:hmm:

Why do geese stay in the MidWest during Winter (instead of flying South) ??

:shrug:

(My friends who live up North in the Chicago Suburbs always tell me how the geese stay around their community all year round.
It's really a shame that they don't fly South in the Winter. My friends say the geese are literally freezing ... you can see how they huddle together in the snowbanks but are shakin' anyway because they are so-ooo cold.)

My guess would be that people must feed them so they stay around because they know where their source of food is !! :tsk:

It's still sad to see them so-ooo cold !! :sad:

Ms Mofo :wave:

I so feel for any animals suffering (Unless they're wasps :mad: ) it's so strange this, since you'd imagine any birds would normally fly south for the winter :yes:

:wave: Susan

That is why I believe that there are those in my friends' community who probably feel sorry for the geese and therefore must feel it necessary to feed them ... so they can survive. :up:

Why else would those geese want to stay and withstand the cold temperatures ?? :sad:

They really are suffering ... and the pointless thing is that the geese don't even learn from the experience :tsk: ... (as my friends say these geese will be around next year in Winter too ... because they are fed throughout the whole year.)

How ridiculous is that ?? :yes:

What happened to your leg, Tiny ??

Yeah.

Then you got the idea to take everybody's wallet.

Uh-huh.

That was a good idea.

Thanks.

We made more from the wallets then we did the register.

Yes we did.

A lot of people go to restaurants.

A lot of wallets.

Pretty smart, huh?

Pretty smart. I'm ready, let's go, right here, right now.

Sweep's her name! :wink: that's basically it but the funny thing about it is that there's a children's prog called Sooty&Sweep so it reminds us of that but i don'tt hink she was particu;arly named after the show!

Oh yes!!!!! She was so over the moon and impressed! :yes: :heart: she went awwww that's nice! then started talking to the cat as usual :lol:

This wine is strong stuff Tiny! :drunk: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom