Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shh: ^ Doozer, don't reveal whose Birthday it is ... I'm waiting to see if this person replies to my above post. :up:

P.S. ... I would like to know what they did today to celebrate. :wink:

susanp6 said:
I never could do the garggling thing Tiny :no: my mum always did it but it just makes me really squeamish/panicky the whole idea :uhoh:

I know what you mean. I'm great at choking though!

Ahhh that's nice :love:

Homemade soup :drool: my friend some a few days back actually&it was pretty good! :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

I chose German last year too :| That was a mistake.

I'm dropping all languages at the end of this year :wink:

Do Latin :up: its the only language worth knowing :wink:

I'm going on a 6 day trip on Thursday and haven't even begun to pack and get things in order. I did stop the mail staring Thursday, and have to call the my local newspaper people to stop and hold my papers for me until I get back.

So much to do yet! :sigh:

partygirlvox said:

Do Latin :up: its the only language worth knowing :wink:

The only language worth knowing is a dead language? Okay :wink:

It's 12.24 here, I'm going to regret not going to bed early in the morning :| I can never sleep on Sunday nights....

I'm sick of hearing WLIT-FM night after night here in the warehouse at my work. :yuck:

They play nothing but Christmas music 24/7 ... til Christmas. :tsk:

Don't get me wrong ... I love Christmas music ... but this station plays the SAME songs over and over again. :ohmy:

Plus they started playing Christmas music right after the Thanksgiving holiday ... so everyone's tired of hearing the same songs now.

Almost one entire month of non-stop same-songs of Christmas music is a bit much. :huh:

I forgot to add ...

I will hopefully be staying here in my office the rest of the evening. :happy:

I can now listen to whatever music I want to hear with my office door closed !! :applaud:

This is ... until I'm needed back in the warehouse !! :tsk:

:hug: for RB

:ohmy: Tiny! that sounds like me, waiting 'til the last minute to do stuff like that! :huh:

:ohmy: you have to go back as soon as the 2nd? Eek :huh: ah well, it's a good break for you :wink:

Yes, i get a little bit hurried at the last minute a bit! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom