Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :ohmy:

That's alright, Total U2 Nut !! :wink:

You still have plenty of time to get your shopping done. I used to wait til the last possible moment to X-mas shop in past years ... but now I just don't have the extra time to put it off ... so I make it a habit of getting it done earlier than usual. :up:

Gas prices are starting to rise again !! :tsk:

Still haven't done any Christmas shopping, I was banking on my teachers laying of the work in the last few weeks - it turns out they're way too mean :(

Only my stupid college breaks up on the 21st :mad: what happened to a nice long Christmas break??

Originally posted by tiny dancer
I miss you MsMofoGone. :( :hug:

:hug: I've missed you too, Tiny ... it's really nice to be back here again with everyone.
But the 2 people I was referring to are not on-line as much, so I don't ever see them here ... in fact, when they are occasionally here (once in awhile) ... I miss them (probably because I'm off-line) :sad:

^ what about a gift card ?? That way he can buy whatever he wants and you don't have to guess what to get him (if he hasn't told you)

Work is rather slow tonight !! :happy:

I :heart: listening to u2 songs when I haven't listened to them in a while.
but I stillll haven't found what I'm looking for!

I cannot believe it, I got ALL my Christmas shopping done in the space of a few hours. I was a woman on a mission :wink: I don't think I've ever been so driven in my life!

I'm tired now, though :|

Back
Top Bottom