Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
It is indeed!!!! :drunk: :dancing: :drunk:
I don't suppose you got my pacel yet? :wink:

Not yet. :sigh: :(

I went to liquor store today to finish my Christmas shopping, and they didn't have the Blossom Hill Merlot.:sigh: The man never heard of it, and had a Merlot called William Hill from California., and it cost $20.00.When I got home i looked it up on the internet, and found it. Not sure if I want to order it from a stange website,

I was so disappointed that they didn't have it.

Oh no :( i find that bizarre Tiny :shrug: i would have thought that with you being in the US, where it comes from that you'd be able to get it :huh: is it a large store where you went?

William Hill :ohmy: that's the name of a bookies over here!

susanp6 said:
But is it a large store where you went?

On my yes, it is a large store. When I asked the man if they carried it he said no, but like I told you he said that they had a William Hill Merlot. I might go back on the website and see if there is a phone number that i could order it over the phone and give them my credit card. We have 2 liquor stores here that are the same chain , and believe me when ever I go into either store the sale people, and they do know their wines.

That's so strange that they say they haven't heard of it! :huh: Do they only have wines of a certain price or do they have cheaper range? At my local supermarket, it was £5 which is virtually $10 so it's a pretty good one&they had quite a few bottles of it! It's weird them saying that :confused:

They have wines at all prices, and I would say that they carry over 150 different kinds including from other countries. I pick up a wine for my boss as a gift and it's made in Germany. ( it's her favorite)

I have a question? Are their any god wines made in Scotland? If so maybe you could give me the names, and I'll look for them!!!!

I was watching a show tonight where Girls Aloud (A populat girl group over here) went to a few haunted houses to experience that whole thing&i was asking mum what she thought about it :ohmy: we were talking about how spooky it all was! She was telling me a bit about the diet class too&i told her you said hi&she's still sat there shaking your present trying to guess! :giggle:

Really? I think she does think it would be good to open on the day so i'll see what she says! :wink: We're going into my local supermarket to buy all the xmas stuff like Xmas pud, cake&nuts&sweets etc :hyper: :love:

You know what else i said on the phone? I said that if you can't get that wine, i'll send it surface mail in the New Year if it's allowed :happy: so if you don't get it, i'll send it! :wink: although it will take 6-8 weeks!!

Doesn't the website have a no.?

Oh just remembered you asked about Scottish wines - well we don't really make wines here but there are a few that have been made recently, no we make whiskey which i'm sure you know about as it's world famous! I don't know about the wines off-hand but i bought this new liqueur for my mum's bithday last year and it's from the Shetland isles, it has Vodka with cream - it was gorgeous but can't recall the name at the mo' but it was devine!

Last edited:
it is v good!!!!! Believe me, i could've drank it all but it was mum's pressie so my friend&i had a small glass! :drool:

I'm going now, so take care&i'll speak with you tom&send that email! :wink:

Night :wave: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom