Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's just a few degrees above freezing, but it does look as if it's going to warm up a little as i just had a llok at the BBC weather report&it's into double figures apparently soon :happy:

Sounds similar for us :yes: although with less snow for us, of course ;)

Thanks Susan! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had to go to the post office, grocery store,, and a couple of other stores to finish my Christmas shopping. Plus I had to drop off some gifts to a friend. I think I over did it today. I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday afternoon about my leg.

You've got me guessing Susan!!!!!!! :hyper:

Of course!!!!! I took the whole thing over to her tonight to show her how generous you have been to us! :happy: i couldn't wait to take it over to her&she will wait like me 'til xmas day (Although it will be hard resisting!) before opening! :giggle:

She's really excited about it&thinks it's so kind of someone she hasn't even met to do that - we kept trying to guess what's in it! :ohmy:

:hug:Susan & her mum :hug:

I hope she likes it. It's just a little something that I picked up for her. If she reaaly likes it I can send her some more after Christmas!!!

Susan I am in need of one more gift, and it involves going to the liquor store. So you know what I am going to look for, don't you!!!!

What Blossom hill Merlot? :wink: think i'll buy another bottle tom!

OMG!!!! You'll send her more if she likes it? Aww shucks, we'll start to say you're doing too much, honestly! :eek: :giggle:

I'm right then! :wink:

You're too good, really :yes: :D

Are you getting excited about your cruise? My mum was just saying to me tonight, that's a trip of a lifetime :yes:

That's all because you are a wonderfull friend! :hug:

I'm half and half about being excited because of what I did to my leg. I called the doctor's office early this morning , and all they could do was give me am appointment with one of their Physician Assistant's. They are trained in the medical field and can order tests and write out medications. My aunt is going to go with me for support. I am so glad that she is.

Awww thanks so much Tiny&you're equally, if not more than as great!!!! :yes: :hug: :hug: i hope all goes well with the leg now! It'd be terrible if you weren't able to go :sad:

Well, i'm going to get going now&get into bed - it's pretty freezing here so i'm dying to cozy up under my quilt! :D :heart:

I should be on longer tom night! Take things easy :wave: ;)

Back
Top Bottom