Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was so mad, we ended up leaving the maul because i just couldn't deal with the rudeness. then some lady cut in front of me at Rite-Aid. it's been a terrible shopping day. :( i think i will let my fingers do the shopping online. :up:

What usually bugs me is people shoving into you and not caring about looking where they're going :tsk: :madwife:

Tiny - I meant to ask, how is your leg today? Does it feel as though it's clearing up quickly? Sorry, i meant to ask you when i came on at first :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can put a little weight on it, but not full, for it hurts. It feels like it's getting a little better each day. Today instead of ice I am to put heat on it. One thing that is driving me up the wall is being in the house for 4 days in a row. But I have to follow the doctor's orders. I have to get better for my trip. Boy am I going to miss you while I'm gone. :hug:

You mean when you're on the cruise? God i know - a whole week! :scream:

How will we survive? :lol: :D

I'm so glad it seems to be improving but yes that'd be awful being stuck in for 4 days :hug: :hug:

There's no internet access on the ship? Hmmm i thought the big cruises did it :grumpy:

Oh i knew it wouldn't be in the cabins! (Unless you had a stateroom or something similar!)They would maybe have it in their library :wink:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You're kidding me??? :eek: OMG you lucky thing! Does this mean you might have a comp!!! :hyper: :bow:

Howcome you didn't realise before now?:ohmy:

I don't know!!!! I just thought I would have a regular cabin. Put this was on the print out sheet that I did the other day to do online booking, so you get on the ship faster.

You must be over the moon about your cabin? :wink: but wasn't it booked a long while ago?

Just that i would prob have been asking all about it i spose! :hyper: i'm v curious&enthusiastic about any potential travel, esp if it's a luxury kind :wink: :yes:

:ohmy: The DJ on the local radio station was just talking about some zoo in Florida that apparently brings out cougars for children's parties :der: :coocoo: :yikes:

:lol: :no:

That's like a joke but that's what he said in all seriousness apparently and i'm like What??? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom