Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You told me! :sexywink: i said to you that i'd get you a little something&you responded with a :dancing:

:giggle:

I got your pressie about a week ago :D

I'm going to reply to your email in a little while as promised Tiny, so that's why i'll not be posting for a time :up:

Oh and i noticed that your b-day's the same day as MLK day :love: i noticed it on my calendars&diary :heart: that's almost as good as having it on 4th July :love:

It still is not healed all the way. When Iwake up in the morning it hurts a little, and I have to put heat on it and do my exercises. I still don't walk as fast, but I can put my full weight on it.

yes, very. he was like a little brother to me. we grew up together. he was 41. there's a thread in zoo confessionals about his illness and some photos. he was HIV+ and he developed cancer that spread to his lungs and brain. :(

Doozer61 said:
yes, very. he was like a little brother to me. we grew up together. he was 41. there's a thread in zoo confessionals about his illness and some photos. he was HIV+ and he developed cancer that spread to his lungs and brain. :(

So sorry to hear this news, Doozer ... my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family !! :hug:

Overslept because my alarm clock didn't go off :mad:

Back
Top Bottom