Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: nah, not the whole bottle - just half! I think my recoed is 2 bottles as i was telling partygirlvox a week back :ohmy: i wonder how everyone is doing over in Hawaii by the way the lucky beggars :sigh:

If Ireally like this wine don't be surprised if I do drink the whole bottle. One think If Ido have more thana couple of glasses of wine I drink it at home or if I'm out I have someone else do the driving.

I was thinking about the the same thing about the people over in Hawaii. They are a lucky bunch! :sigh:

Aren't they just? Oh i put your presents and card in the same parcel Tiny but so that you can open up your card as soon as you get the parcel, i was thinking that you could open it but as the presents are wrapped again you can then see the card - does that make sense?

good! I've wrapped your pressies in some lovely paper and so they're inside the box they've been sent in so open the outside box - i think that's how i meant to put it, i think it's the wine! :drunk:

:lol: :dancing: so do you think you'll get into the wine when it gets around to N yrs?

I was thinking that when i'm here on New years day we could sit here and talk while having a good big drink - not as it turns Midnight, but at the end of the day, you see what i mean? We'll be at mum's place when it turns 2007! :dancing:

That would be around 6pm your time 'til about 9 or 10 at night depending on how tired i'll be! Mind you i prob will be able to stay up really late as i'll end up in bed 'til v late like all n yrs end up! :ohmy:

:yes: We've watched that quite a few times on the 24 hr BBC news channel over here if we've managed to keep going 'til 5 am! :wink: I can't get over how spectacular that stuff in NYC is for n yrs - i love all the glitter&ticker tape falling at Times Square :love: have you ever been there for it?

Yes It is a lovely site to see. Someday I hope to be there. They only thing is you never what the weather is going to be. Usually it's really cold here on New Year's Eve.

so you haven't been for that? comp went weird then, that's why i was off for a time then, don't know what happened :shrug:

Ah! Thought ypu might have gone there for a new year! :wink:

I'm going to go to bed now Tiny :wave: :hug: :hug:

hope to see you tom night after i've been to mums! :wink:

Woo! I'm going to get lots of lovely food and the usual large pack of lager for me&my friend - Stella prob :drool: might get a few good bottles of wine :whistle: :lol:

your parcel didn't come yet Tiny :sad: looks like Monday! When will you email me? :wink:

I'm v much looking forward to your email :yes: i'm dying to read what you have to say!!!!! :hyper:

You should be able to get that wine Tiny! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom