Two kids, a bucket of paint,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
turn your back for 2 minutes

kids.jpg

What did you expect?

oh my they're so cute :D (because they aren't my kids :lol: )

I used to make things like that (well... I never painted the tv!!) when I was little... My parent's realised that it wouldn't be good to punish me so they get a big white board to paint on it and they placed it in the backyard where mess wouldn't be a problem :D

Beautiful technique...:lol: Future artists, for sure. I'd clean it all up, but leave a footprint as a memento of their madness. It reminds me of the time my sister carved her initials into the kitchen table...I ended up taking the blame for ratting on her :mad:

one time my little sister wrote on the wall, and she started to write her name, but then she scratched it out and wrote "Max" (our brother) instead :lmao:

Dad wasn't fooled :wink:

I think every kids writes on a wall at some point. I remember doing it once as a child, made me feel like I was so bad. :giggle:

Kate! My partner in crime from Elevation Vegas! (Did you ever get to hear your ‘shout-out’ from Bono?).

No they are not my kids. But if I had done that I wouldn’t be smiling while my dad took a picture. Id have got a spank and sent to bed with no supper. At least!

AtomicBono said:
one time my little sister wrote on the wall, and she started to write her name, but then she scratched it out and wrote "Max" (our brother) instead :lmao:

Dad wasn't fooled :wink:

My little brother wrote his name in biro on one of our tablecloths, it was very obviously him because of the spidery handwriting, I thought it was sweet, but my parents were annoyed. :wink:

Eliv8 said:
Kate! My partner in crime from Elevation Vegas! (Did you ever get to hear your ‘shout-out’ from Bono?).

No they are not my kids. But if I had done that I wouldn’t be smiling while my dad took a picture. Id have got a spank and sent to bed with no supper. At least!

Hi! We had fun didn't we.... i can't believe it was 5 years ago!!:ohmy:
How have you been?? I've only just recently started reading the board again, it's been so long. I'm a teacher now and i have a 3 year old little girl :cute:

Back
Top Bottom