Two games to save world football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bullet the blue sky said:
Can Brazil do it?

:yes:

Nah, I?m kidding...but I hope so, of course. Turkey is a brave team, and eager for a vendetta. It?s good that we?ll have 3 of the 4 "R" in field tomorrow.

Germany is experienced. Boring, but experienced :D... and eager to equal Brasil in number of WC trophies (4). Better have the 4 "R" in field to face Kahn, the great ;)

We?ll see in a few hours...

VAMOS L? BRASIL!!!

Last edited:
Just for that, I'm going to say that I hope Oliver Kahn turns in a Dominik Hasek-esque performance and makes 30 or 40 saves in preserving the clean sheet.

speedracer, just for the record, I meant to make a compliment to the Germany goalkeeper. He?s the best. An so are our strikers.
It seems that you didn?t get it. Or I couldn?t manage to convey things right in a foreign language that I?m still learning.

But oh well...for your previous posts in this forum I don?t expect you rooting for Brasil anyways :rolleyes:

See ya.

A final Germany vs Brazil may erase some of the embarrasment.

By the way would be the first time they play in a world cup, the 2 best teams in the history of the world cup and still has never play each other, amaizing, eh?

Oh, but Brazil still has to beat Turkey ;) good luck follower :)

rafmed said:
A final Germany vs Brazil may erase some of the embarrasment.

By the way would be the first time they play in a world cup, the 2 best teams in the history of the world cup and still has never play each other, amaizing, eh?

Oh, but Brazil still has to beat Turkey ;) good luck follower :)

:yes:

Done. Now for the next one. :D

Yeah, I?m happy. ;)

follower said:
speedracer, just for the record, I meant to make a compliment to the Germany goalkeeper. He?s the best. An so are our strikers.
It seems that you didn?t get it. Or I couldn?t manage to convey things right in a foreign language that I?m still learning.

But oh well...for your previous posts in this forum I don?t expect you rooting for Brasil anyways :rolleyes:

See ya.

follower, I wasn't responding to you. I was replying to bullet's rather crass implication that a Germany win would be bad for world football and that only Brazil could redeem this World Cup. I certainly would not expect you to say anything like that.

I think you thought I was replying to you because my post appeared after yours and because I didn't quote bullet. My fault.

Last edited:
speedracer said:

follower, I wasn't responding to you. I was replying to bullet's rather crass implication that a Germany win would be bad for world football and that only Brazil could redeem this World Cup. I certainly would not expect you to say anything like that.

So speedracer, I apologize. I didn?t get it. I?m sorry.

Am I allowed to post some pics? ;)
519106735.jpg

- Brazil's forward Ronaldo (R) celebrates after scoring the first goal against Turkey during match 62 of the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea Japan semifinals 26 June, 2002 in Saitama, Japan. Celebrating with him are midfielder Kleberson (L) and defender Cafu. AFP PHOTO ANTONIO SCORZA

1247517922.jpg

Brazil's Ronaldo celebrates a goal against Turkey during their World Cup semi-final match in Saitama June 26, 2002. REUTERS/Jim Bourg

Back
Top Bottom