Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
havent they got button pushing monkeys to test that stuff yet?

free movie tip of the week before i go to bed,

Dont waste your money to see Legion. nor even your time to download it.
steaming pile of crap. Supernatural and some of those tv shows have better production, special effects and acting. :doh:

No, but they're still paying me peanuts!

I haven't heard much about that one... but much the same can be said of Robin Hood. :down:

Also, further proof that Matt Bellamy has been taken over by Freddy Mercury's spirit:

I changed radio station in the car today and came in halfway through a song, and thought, "Hey, that's Muse!" ... then a second later I thought, "Muse shouldn't be on the classic rock station"... and then I realised it was Queen. :doh:

Yeah, he's rather a clone of Freddie these days.

Re-read Fake, Nigeria/Beer, Devon threads. SO glad I stopped drinking. I mean, those posts were hilarious, but...I dunno. I just don't want to lose control like that again, you know? Besides, I can type with my bobos when I'm sober.

Daniel!!! :hug:

Everything's shit, but I'm dealing with it. You?

Downloaded two Tori songs. Both of them scare the shit out of me.

Oh, that was LOVELY. Did mother nature forget to set herself to "spring forward"? :|

How've you been?

Daniel!!! :hug:

Everything's shit, but I'm dealing with it. You?

Downloaded two Tori songs. Both of them scare the shit out of me.

Yes things are okay. Mum and Dad are splitting, but I saw it coming. I'm old enough to deal with it, and its not really a shit storm....so it could be worse.

Ahaha! Which Tori songs?

Yes things are okay. Mum and Dad are splitting, but I saw it coming. I'm old enough to deal with it, and its not really a shit storm....so it could be worse.

Ahaha! Which Tori songs?
:hug: That sucks. And it's never easy, no matter what age you are.

Raining Blood and '97 Bonnie And Clyde.

Back at ya Reggo!

Oh no, Strange Little Girls. That's the only Tori Album I've never listened to in full. Whats so scary? :lol:

It's just creepy to hear Tori's sweet voice do a spoken-word cover of an already-dark Eminem rap.

Ah, nice. Work ended ten minutes ago. I don't feel like leaving.

For this week, at least. I'll be back to my normal 7:30 to 4 (Australia time) schedule next week.

Actually, I'd better head out. I'm sure my mom's gonna be calling any minute, asking where I am. Adios. :wave: I might poke my head in here a little later on my BlackBerry.

Oh, that was LOVELY. Did mother nature forget to set herself to "spring forward"? :|

How've you been?

Good, thanks. Yeah, the snow was crazy here, it was seriously a scarier drive to work than any storm I can remember this last winter.

Good, thanks. Yeah, the snow was crazy here, it was seriously a scarier drive to work than any storm I can remember this last winter.
I'm always surprised at how quickly Utah drivers forget how to operate their cars in the snow.

BTW, the next time you come around the point of the mountain, we should hang out or something. I think it would be fun. My opinion anyways.

Hey folks. :wave:

Is Wezza Danny about? Got your text, but replying from New Zealand on international roaming costs about a billion cents. Anyway, tickets to Surfer Blood are $41 including fees, and the gig's standing only, like most are at the Corner.

Personally, I wish there were more days left in the week, but that's because I need all the time I can get in a library archive that's shutting down for all of June!

Back
Top Bottom