Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More dancing fuel for nights to come? *L*

actually, nopes . . . bourbon is :yuck: . . . and as far as dancing is concerned . . . I don't really need any fuel at all . . . just an excuse . . . and any excuse will do :laugh:

Although I admit, I prefer my bacon to have a little more flexibility than that lot...

:lol: . . . nah I love it all crispy *swoon*

actually, nopes . . . bourbon is :yuck: . . . and as far as dancing is concerned . . . I don't really need any fuel at all . . . just an excuse . . . and any excuse will do :laugh:

:lol: . . . nah I love it all crispy *swoon*

Heheh, fair enough :wink:

Crispy is all well and good, but that looks like you could build with it!

I saw in the Heineken factory that they tried to make beer bottles that could also be used as bricks when empty... that sort of architecture could have been interesting too, especially if they were fulll!

Woah, a new thread? :fuckyeah:

I'm never going to figure out how to pronounce this place's name.

You should take us to a Cyrillic restaurant, so that everybody thinks it's a "pectopan".

(I had a Russian history lecturer who was fond of using that example of why you shouldn't just assume that because it looks like our P, it is pronounced as a P, etc.)

Holy shit, a new thread? :ohmy:

Woah, a new thread? :fuckyeah:

I'm never going to figure out how to pronounce this place's name.

Yes, and yes! And I'm not even going to try... well, not again. Tied myself in knots last night... although it helps that the wiki page separates out all the words in it. You just have to make guesses about Afrikaans pronunciation...

Yes, and yes! And I'm not even going to try... well, not again. Tied myself in knots last night... although it helps that the wiki page separates out all the words in it. You just have to make guesses about Afrikaans pronunciation...

The Afrikaans accent is so respectable ... "Don't point your fokken tentacles at me!"

Well, we won the footballs! :hyper:

You did? We did too! :hi5: :yippie:

Very unexpectedly on the Hawks' behalf, too... I found out when we got home from the housewarming, I went into my room, my housemate (a Carlton supporter) turned the TV on, and then shouted "Fuck you, Alison!" through the house. :lol:

You did? We did too! :hi5: :yippie:

Very unexpectedly on the Hawks' behalf, too... I found out when we got home from the housewarming, I went into my room, my housemate (a Carlton supporter) turned the TV on, and then shouted "Fuck you, Alison!" through the house. :lol:

Someone needs proper etiquette and manners. :wink:

Well done for pissing him/her off.

Manners are subjective... *L* Sharing a house with someone for five years can erode certain niceties, especially when it comes to football. ;)

I can't take credit for it... I can only imagine that Carlton was having a really shit day.

Manners are subjective... *L* Sharing a house with someone for five years can erode certain niceties, especially when it comes to football. ;)

I can't take credit for it... I can only imagine that Carlton was having a really shit day.

Yelling down the house. :giggle:

I never said that :tongue: Has a friend ever yelled "fuck you" at you because the Crows beat their team? :wink:

Um ...

*remembers*

No. Actually, most of my closest friends aren't even into football, flabbergasting, I know.

Back
Top Bottom