Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

The U2 ones are replacing the ones i threw out as around the house shirts.

I need new U2 ones.
:yes: :yes:

we all need more u2 shirts.

:evil:

ok i dont. what size are you ? if i can bring myself to do it you can buy some of mine ( i dont buy chick t's)

but then i wouldnt have as many . i dont know if i could cope with that ... on the other hand im broke. :hmm:

mysterious_jen said:

:yes: :yes:

we all need more u2 shirts.

:evil:

ok i dont. what size are you ? if i can bring myself to do it you can buy some of mine ( i dont buy chick t's)

but then i wouldnt have as many . i dont know if i could cope with that ... on the other hand im broke. :hmm:

:laugh:

I don't know what size i am at the moment, i'm kinda dropping through them rapidly...the pants i wore to uni a month ago are already too big and i needed to buy smaller ones.

I'll get back to you in a few months...my problem is i'm kinda broke too.

coolian2 said:

Yeah, but IQ will be just as bad with the new album

Objectively speaking, it'll probably be worse. But instead of being dull, it'll bring the lulz in truckloads.

coolian2 said:

I don't know what size i am at the moment, i'm kinda dropping through them rapidly...the pants i wore to uni a month ago are already too big and i needed to buy smaller ones.

I'll get back to you in a few months...my problem is i'm kinda broke too.

thats ok i as i said i dont know if my ocd could cope with them being gone, i have 33 of them , all authentic from each era, the only era im missing is War.

most are too big for me to wear, without looking like an extra big total dork, as though im not dorky enough by wearing a u2 tshirt. :lmao:

:reject:

cinnaminson said:

it's over now:sad:

At least I saw most of it, thanks to your Ross Noble Alert. :up:

I really should go see his show. I bet it's totally sold out though.

That was all too short. Loved his Grim Reaper idea.

coolian2 said:
Motherfuckers, U2.com have Oz/NZ tour t-shirts that don't look completely crappy and aren't half as expensive as they were at the shows.

@Ax, NZ up 7-0 in 7s final vs Safrica.

Yeah, but it's U2.com. It'll get to you just after you next see the band live.

And cheers for the update. I imagine we'll win this game pretty easily, what with steamrollering Fiji and all.

Axver said:

At least I saw most of it, thanks to your Ross Noble Alert. :up:

I really should go see his show. I bet it's totally sold out though.

That was all too short. Loved his Grim Reaper idea.

i saw him last year with my sister and almost peed my pants laughing. if you can get tix then goooooo, just don't drink a lot of liquid beforehand :shifty:

I can out-nerd you all with t-shirts. I have a Pi t-shirt. :up:

mysterious_jen said:

thats ok i as i said i dont know if my ocd could cope with them being gone, i have 33 of them , all authentic from each era, the only era im missing is War.

most are too big for me to wear, without looking like an extra big total dork, as though im not dorky enough by wearing a u2 tshirt. :lmao:

:reject:

I'm never going to be cool if i wear a U2 shirt. If i can find something JT era or earlier i might be able to look cooler.

NZ now up 14-7 Ax.

Axver said:

Yeah, but it's U2.com. It'll get to you just after you next see the band live.

I'll see how i feel (and how my bank account feels) tomorrow.

And i'm not too worried about time. As it happens, U2.com aren't the worst i've experienced, although definitely the oddest - i ordered three t-shirts, two arrived one day and the third arrived a day later.

It didn't cost me any extra, either.

cinnaminson said:

apple pie? meat pie?

:giggle:

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751... Pi :drool:

OH SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT PI DAY EARLIER THIS MONTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom