Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
I'm happy to call that a done arghsignment.

With that said i'm glad i'm not staking my life on passing this course.

See, I just need to get above 80%. Then I fall within the bracket for the top mark. I've never not received an H1 at Melbourne University. I know it'll happen one of these days, especially with my procrastination, but I'd like to put it off as long as possible!

And I've just discovered the Royal Historical Society's search feature is a pain in the arse to run. Whee.

cinnaminson said:

bed???

oh and hello folks.

stalling for time while I wait for Ross Noble to be on the telly.

G'day, cin! :wave:

I don't suppose Ross Noble's on free-to-air? Or are those of us too stingy/poor to get Foxtel missing out yet again?

cinnaminson said:
oh no, I know what's on foxtel. . . . . . I have screen in screen (is that what it's called?)

Ross Noble is going to be on Rove. It'll almost make watching him bearable.:lol:

I don't know if I can stomach watching Rove, but I'll love you if you post when Ross Noble's on. :love:

Uni work or chocolate ...

On the one hand, productivity is good.

On the other hand, CHOCOLATE.

Fuck it, chocolate.

cinnaminson said:

really? Is it that easy to get you to love me? :heart:

Yes. Saving me from suffering through Rove is a truly fantastic deed.

I had the best boiled egg i've had in ages for breakfast.

Then i had Pods (little chocolate/snickers/mars/wafer snack) for an after breakfast snack.

For lunch i had a cookie.

For dinner i had some lamb, roast potato and more Pods.

My heart thanks me.

coolian2 said:
I had the best boiled egg i've had in ages for breakfast.

Then i had Pods (little chocolate/snickers/mars/wafer snack) for an after breakfast snack.

For lunch i had a cookie.

For dinner i had some lamb, roast potato and more Pods.

My heart thanks me.

:lol: :lol:

that sounds like my typical weekend diet. Except the boiled egg is an easter egg and the roast dinner is pizza or KFC :shifty:

I had cornflakes for breakfast.

Salami, cheese, and sundried tomatoes toasted sandwich for lunch.

Red Rock Deli sweet chilli and sour cream chips for afternoon tea. :drool:

Gnocchi napoli for dinner.

And throughout the day I have grazed on Easter chocolates. :drool:

I've finally retired my three U2 t-shirts from public use. I got a Zooropa baby one, a Popmart Lemon one and an Achtung Baby three symbols one.

I've now worn them too often to be good looking enough for public use, plus i've lost enough weight that they fit as comfortably as the holy (so to speak) shirts i'm throwing out.

A truly great day to be rid of those godawful t-shirts i've had for years, although it significantly drops the number of shirts i own that i can wear out.

Fuck, that whole post felt like a Seinfeld episode

coolian2 said:
I've finally retired my three U2 t-shirts from public use. I got a Zooropa baby one, a Popmart Lemon one and an Achtung Baby three symbols one.

I've now worn them too often to be good looking enough for public use, plus i've lost enough weight that they fit as comfortably as the holy (so to speak) shirts i'm throwing out.

A truly great day to be rid of those godawful t-shirts i've had for years, although it significantly drops the number of shirts i own that i can wear out.

Fuck, that whole post felt like a Seinfeld episode

i hope you retired them and not threw them out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom