Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

remeber the type a u2 song title with your nose thread?

speaking of awesome threads didn't you say you had 2 before you posted the acronyms?

haha yeah i liked that thread. i remember in grad school i was doin that at the hookah lounge.

i did. funny you mention it because i was just thinking of it. it's another photoshop one...this may take some time. however, seeing as ill be unemployed in 2 weeks, it'll get done soon. it will be priceless though.

Varitek said:
a u2 lolcats thread might be good. there's a lolcat generator just like there's a demotivational one... :hmm:

they had one in pleba a few months ago. but i don't think nonplebans ever saw it.

see im not rushing the photoshop ones because they take so much effort, that they aren't as enjoyable

Varitek said:

nm found it

wow what a thread title too :up:

U2 Feedback » Your Blue Room » Everything You Know Is Wrong » Where The Album Has No Name

"My fear................"

Will the album's packaging be environmentally-friendly? I don't want to have to pay any extra.

dbs

unico said:

they had one in pleba a few months ago. but i don't think nonplebans ever saw it.

see im not rushing the photoshop ones because they take so much effort, that they aren't as enjoyable

but we're funnier than most plebans.

Varitek said:

but we're funnier than most plebans.

This is true. Of the PLEBANs who posted in the thread, I can only remember Kafrun making any amusing demotivational posters. The rest were just really forced.

Howdy all.

Its my girlfriends birthday today. And I live two hours way. I did see her for her 21st party buuut I woud like to see her tonight (sorta her family dinner ect)

So I can :

A) Drive Down
B) Stay Home

Hard choice I know :wink:.....What would Jesus do?, or more importantly, what would you guys do?

bono_man2002 said:
Howdy all.

Its my girlfriends birthday today. And I live two hours way. I did see her for her 21st party buuut I woud like to see her tonight (sorta her family dinner ect)

So I can :

A) Drive Down
B) Stay Home

Hard choice I know :wink:.....What would Jesus do?, or more importantly, what would you guys do?

drive down with a blanket, bottle of wine, and trunk full of condoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom