Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:

4 stages of destruction :drool: that sounds brilliant, umm im sure it cant be that hard to apply the model to it . there was plenty of fucking destruction in romania.

Romania was fucking nuts. I believe they were the only country to independently implement the entirety of the German system.

Now I just need to find the damn four stage model of destruction. I have the guy's book but he's a really wordy bastard.

So, it's after 5am. At around 1am my friends and I decided to go out to some "haunted" bridge in the middle of some sketchy woods, then we went to a public beach on a river, and then we went out and wandered a revolutionary war battlefield. All 100% sober.

When we got back, we watched Casablanca. Time for bed :D

U2democrat said:
So, it's after 5am. At around 1am my friends and I decided to go out to some "haunted" bridge in the middle of some sketchy woods, then we went to a public beach on a river, and then we went out and wandered a revolutionary war battlefield. All 100% sober.

Can i come?

Sober bizarre nights out for the win

mysterious_jen said:
just doing a bit of quick reading for you , hmm his summerised works are 3 volumes. good luck.

politics, ghettos , final solution.

Yeah, the book I have is gigantic. What's pissing me off is that I can only identify those three stages you mention - I'll have to ask the lecturer tomorrow precisely what he means by four stages, or if that's a typo.

U2democrat said:

When we got back, we watched Casablanca. Time for bed :D

:lol: Sounds like lots of fun.

mysterious_jen said:
i questioned the 4 stages too, seems to be only 3 i can pick up .

why the fuck am i doing your homework? i need to be doing my own ! :lol:

:lmao: Because when you're procrastinating, you'll do ANYTHING. :wink:

I'm wondering if the first stage is actually two: political/legal discrimination, and the appropriation of assets. Then ghettoisation, and finally annihilation.

Axver said:

:lmao: Because when you're procrastinating, you'll do ANYTHING. :wink:

I'm wondering if the first stage is actually two: political/legal discrimination, and the appropriation of assets. Then ghettoisation, and finally annihilation.

ahhhh could be.

yes i am procrastinating, but i do like ww2 history / stuff sbout the holocaust.

... but anything beats the shit out of what im meant to be doing,

:|

mysterious_jen said:

ahhhh could be.

yes i am procrastinating, but i do like ww2 history / stuff sbout the holocaust.

... but anything beats the shit out of what im meant to be doing,

:|

See, I'm not normally a WWII guy. Ridiculous amounts of it have already been done. I'm mainly in Holocaust & Genocide for the second half of the course, on the more recent genocides. But all the topics for this essay deal with the Holocaust, and I have a passion for Romania's history after writing on it for previous courses, so this works out well really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom