Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey cin ....

im worried, after a week away my boss was looking particularly HAWT today, (although he has lost weight)

and he spent alot of time hanging around !

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shifty:

mysterious_jen said:

tip you keybpard upsidown and bang it on the desk, usually clears the crud and shit right out from under your buttons.

:giggle:

There's a lot of crud under my keyboard, but its definitely wasn't the problem. I did a SECOND reboot. and all is good now.

Except my TV Card. That appears to be stuffed.

mysterious_jen said:

i ahs to be careful i think i called him darlin when i hung up the phone after the millionth time i spoke to him today ..

:yikes:

:lol:
just say you were quoting from Blackadder and he just didn't get it, then he'll feel dumb and you'll be in the clear. . . . . . . . . unless you sign off and email with Love Jen :ohmy:

bono_man2002 said:
yep...either...that...or...ihave...ta..wtype...like..Matt..Bellamy...speaks

you
could

type
deep

types

too

mysterious_jen said:
parkville :drool: so many abandoned scary hospital type buildings and ex asylums to check out ..

cough for historical purposes of course. ... :shifty:

Stop tempting me! I'm not at all the person who should be exploring abandoned places but it seems so fascinating!

cinnaminson said:

:lol:
just say you were quoting from Blackadder and he just didn't get it, then he'll feel dumb and you'll be in the clear. . . . . . . . . unless you sign off and email with Love Jen :ohmy:

nah i have an awesome sig at the end of my emails so it always comes up as Regards evil overloard blagh blagh ....

I'll be going past the old Royal Dental Hospital tomorrow, Jen, so unless I'm in a terrible rush, I'll get out the camera and take some photos from the street.

I believe it was abandoned only in 2003, so I imagine it must be pretty interesting inside. I keep wondering what was left behind ...

Axver said:
I believe it was abandoned only in 2003, so I imagine it must be pretty interesting inside. I keep wondering what was left behind ...

if it was that recent you would think it would be emptied properly m but you never know what would be lurking there.

mysterious_jen said:

if it was that recent you would think it would be emptied properly m but you never know what would be lurking there.

I certainly don't think it looks derelict, besides the razor wire tipped fencing and keep out signs. If those were taken away, I wouldn't immediately think it is abandoned.

It's prime real estate too. I wonder what the uni plans to do with it.

mysterious_jen said:
lordy this thread is so slow im actually doing work on my arghsignment.

how you doing with yours axe?

I'm contributing slowly because I'm working. Making a start. I think I've worked out Hilberg's four stages:

1. Definition (i.e. identifying the target - who is a Jew?)
2. Expropriation
3. Concentration
4. Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom