Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
hey axe i think we are heading for a sunny top of 16 on thursday brrrrrr :(

Fucking awesome. :up:

Tomorrow's going to be 24.

Jen, if you got hit by a bus and had both arms and both legs and all your ribs broken, you'd still find a way to be at U2 3D.

Axver said:
Jen, if you got hit by a bus and had both arms and both legs and all your ribs broken, you'd still find a way to be at U2 3D.

yes , yes i would,

tounge propelled along the ground i believe would be the way to go . hehehheheheh

See, I figured you'd just attach a motor to your hospital bed and gun it up the highway to Melbourne.

mysterious_jen said:
well yeah i could just command one of my many minions to push me , :shrug:

Slavery as punishment for the people who call in sick for work with no good reason? :wink:

have you heard a band called The Mess Hall?

Nope.

I love the little things I find to fascinate me to the point of madness. There is this building located opposite Royal Melbourne Hospital in the triangle formed by Grattan Street, Elizabeth Street/Royal Parade, and Flemington Road. I believe it is the former Royal Dental Hospital and the University Dentristry School, now located on Swanston Street. It's just abandoned. I can't help but harbour a desire to sneak in and see what it looks like. Except I'm not at all the sort of person who'd really be any good at doing anything like that. Shame there are no photos around online that I can find ...

Axver said:
I love the little things I find to fascinate me to the point of madness. There is this building located opposite Royal Melbourne Hospital in the triangle formed by Grattan Street, Elizabeth Street/Royal Parade, and Flemington Road. I believe it is the former Royal Dental Hospital and the University Dentristry School, now located on Swanston Street. It's just abandoned. I can't help but harbour a desire to sneak in and see what it looks like. Except I'm not at all the sort of person who'd really be any good at doing anything like that. Shame there are no photos around online that I can find ...

mmmm abandoned buildings, used to be part of this paranormal group who would go visit such places, awesome.....

go have a look ax!

mysterious_jen said:

mmmm abandoned buildings, used to be part of this paranormal group who would go visit such places, awesome.....

go have a look ax!

I'd sneak in if 1. I knew how and 2. I were more fit and had better vision!

I can find information online about plenty of other abandoned buildings in Melbourne, but not this one. I walk past it every bloody day going between uni and my tram and it's bugging me.

Axver said:

I'd sneak in if 1. I knew how and 2. I were more fit and had better vision!

I can find information online about plenty of other abandoned buildings in Melbourne, but not this one. I walk past it every bloody day going between uni and my tram and it's bugging me.

ohhh mystery .....

probably a good thing to stay out, when security catches you it can be a real pain in the ass !

mysterious_jen said:

ohhh mystery .....

probably a good thing to stay out, when security catches you it can be a real pain in the ass !

Yeah, I'm sure. That's one thing that makes me rather wary with the whole idea of sneaking in!

To tell the truth, I'm somewhat tempted to do some social history work on Parkville and use that as an excuse to officially be allowed into the building for purposes of "research".

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:
it's going quite well, eating Snack and in my jammies :up:
was very productive today, helped my Dad chop wood and cleaned my car from top to bottom. I'm driving people to Ballarat and my car wasn't suitable for others :eyebrow:

the u2mobile will be detailed in preparation for u23d, just incase bono needs a ride home :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom