Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 400 word news article due Thursday - the hard part of that will be finding interviewees.

I have a 2500 word essay due Monday week. I haven't started, but as of Thursday i'll be working on it and if i'm smart i'll have it done by Sunday arvo.

coolian2 said:
I have a 400 word news article due Thursday - the hard part of that will be finding interviewees.

I have a 2500 word essay due Monday week. I haven't started, but as of Thursday i'll be working on it and if i'm smart i'll have it done by Sunday arvo.

400 words? Yikes, that's short. One of my assignments - due in a fortnight - is 1,000 words and I'm feeling that's not going to allow me to say much at all.

Axver said:

400 words? Yikes, that's short. One of my assignments - due in a fortnight - is 1,000 words and I'm feeling that's not going to allow me to say much at all.

:lol:, if you want you can "partner" with me and do all of it!

:wink:

major_panic said:

:lol:, if you want you can "partner" with me and do all of it!

:wink:

:lol: What was it, if two people do it, it has to be 1,500-2,000 words?

Which are you planning on doing anyway? I haven't decided yet; will tonight.

coolian2 said:

Fortunately it isn't an essay, although the article length is still rather restrictive.

I'm often driven mad by 2,000 word essays being too restrictive! Especially one I did last year on women's suffrage in New Zealand. It was a real thrill to write that.

Now I'm back to producing boring shit just to get a mark. :yawn:

mysterious_jen said:
did everyone fuck off?

i got caught up in domesticity, folding washing whilst moshing out to nirvana :rockon:

If you come and do my washing and ironing for me, you can listen to whatever shitty music you like, as loud as you like.

Axver said:

I'm often driven mad by 2,000 word essays being too restrictive! Especially one I did last year on women's suffrage in New Zealand. It was a real thrill to write that.

Now I'm back to producing boring shit just to get a mark. :yawn:

I'm personally hoping i can fill out my 2,500 word essay.

I'm sure with enough research (fuck research) i can write enough bullshit....but who knows

mysterious_jen said:
who wants to swap assingments and do mine on budget and finance and ill take history or whatever you guys have?

Good non-existent God, my essay on the Holocaust in Romania suddenly sounds like the most exciting thing in the world.

coolian2 said:

I'm personally hoping i can fill out my 2,500 word essay.

I'm sure with enough research (fuck research) i can write enough bullshit....but who knows

Pfft, research is the best part. I've found all kinds of fascinating stuff in the library. Churning out bullshit for a mark is the dull part. Ugghhh.

My Romanian Holocaust essay is 2,500 words, due on 14 April. Hopefully enough time to write something good.

mysterious_jen said:

ill take that! have watched enough history chanel to do it with my eyes closed.

Let me bring you back to earth with the precise topic:

Can Raul Hilberg's four-stage model of the destruction process be applied to countries other than Germany, Poland, and the Soviet Union? Choose one of the following: France, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania, Hungary.

I'm doing Romania as I have already got a good grounding in its post-WWII history.

Axver said:

Let me bring you back to earth with the precise topic:

Can Raul Hilberg's four-stage model of the destruction process be applied to countries other than Germany, Poland, and the Soviet Union? Choose one of the following: France, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania, Hungary.

I'm doing Romania as I have already got a good grounding in its post-WWII history.

4 stages of destruction :drool: that sounds brilliant, umm im sure it cant be that hard to apply the model to it . there was plenty of fucking destruction in romania.

mysterious_jen said:
not only do i have to do my frikking assingment and all manner of domestic hell work here, im reviewing a 130 page procedure manual for work. SNOREFEST.

And let me guess, it's lots of repetitive garbage and everything could be covered in 30 rather than 130 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom