Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

That would be Elvis Presley and America. We have no idea how Be There came about so far as I know.

I mean just getting pure emotion out. I feel Be There came relatively quite. It comes out like pent up love for Ali. I wish we saw more of that. Ali as a muse FTW. :up:

I would like to be exotic and try something like EPAA with an artist too.

Screwtape2 said:

I mean just getting pure emotion out. I feel Be There came relatively quite. It comes out like pent up love for Ali. I wish we saw more of that. Ali as a muse FTW. :up:

I would like to be exotic and try something like EPAA with an artist too.

How do you know it was about Ali?

Varitek said:
so note to the men who are around: if you are planning to spend hours kissing a girl, you should shave. please. my face hurts.

Noted.

I shave regularly, though mostly because my facial hair is limited and would look bad.

Screwtape2 said:

I don't get this smiley. As I just said to Ax, why we don't have the edge on fire icon though is beyond me
THAT has appliations. whenever someone says something hyperbolic, you could just respond with :edgeonfire:

Varitek said:
I don't get this smiley. As I just said to Ax, why we don't have the edge on fire icon though is beyond me
THAT has appliations. whenever someone says something hyperbolic, you could just respond with :edgeonfire:
edgefire.gif

Screwtape2 said:

You can feel pure love come through that vocal. I hope Bono wasn't singing about someone else or I would be jealous if I were Ali. "Stay until your heart beats through" as Bono would later say. It is clearly a love song.

Yeah well there's all of AB that wasn't about Ali. So? Can't he either have emotional loyalty issues as most people will at some point, or empathize/be an artist who can imagine other types of feelings and write them?

The consensus seems to be that scruffy is a good look, but is impractical if contact in the face area will occur.

Varitek said:

Yeah well there's all of AB that wasn't about Ali. So? Can't he either have emotional loyalty issues as most people will at some point, or empathize/be an artist who can imagine other types of feelings and write them?

This is true but I really feel this is about Ali. Bono seems truly devoted in the song and I think he would have Ali in mind while writing it. I could be way off but that is why you should release and explain these things. :wink:

Note: always double check your print layout. I went to print off some Powerpoint slides that ought to have fit on two pages, instead i printed 1 slide on each page for 10 pages worth.

Glad i'm not paying for the printing.

phillyfan26 said:
The consensus seems to be that scruffy is a good look, but is impractical if contact in the face area will occur.

Yeah scruffy looks hot, but save it for the male models in pictures, or the morning after when you are avoiding kissing anyway, and then go shave and brush and come back to bed.

Screwtape2 said:

You know, women could always shave their men and then proceed with the kissing. It only takes a few minutes. :shrug:

That would be true if one was kissing near the bathroom that has the razor and shaving cream.

Varitek said:

Yeah scruffy looks hot, but save it for the male models in pictures, or the morning after when you are avoiding kissing anyway, and then go shave and brush and come back to bed.

Or if you're Chase Utley, who's just the fucking man.

Screwtape2 said:

You know, women could always shave their men and then proceed with the kissing. It only takes a few minutes. :shrug:

:huh:

right cause i keep a razor suited to a man's beard around. and because i know how to shave someone else's face without cutting them. and etc. and how is shaving a dude's face in any way romantic/appealing? i can see a guy shaving a girl's legs being kinda hot, but this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom