TV show's you are embarrassed to admit that you watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Bachelor
I watched that Meet The Barkers last night
Newlyweds
Real World
I watched that SI swimsuit model search show, I used to watch America's Next Top Model
I tape and watch All My Children
I watched Dawson's Creek

also sometimes I watch that Ashlee Simpson show after Newlyweds- It's depressing that I waste so much time watching these shows

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
I tape and watch All My Children

I'm really annoyed with this brewing Di/Dixie storyline. Can't they come up with something a little more creative? :eyebrow:

my mom has been obsessed w/AMC since the show started...and now she's discovered a message board on it, and she's very secretive about it. whenever she says "i'm going to check my e-mail" and is on the computer for more than 5 minutes we know she's on that website. the ironic thing is that she yells at me for getting on this site and talking to strangers. :rolleyes: now look at her.

Bono's American Wife said:
Strange Love

:applaud: i LOVE strange love.

there was a marathon on last sunday and i watched every single episode. i'm not even embarrassed about it, either. i LOVE that show.

"FUUUUUUFFIEEEEE!!!!!!"

There's a reunion special on Sunday at 10:00 :D

288x104.jpg

I really dug The Osbournes for the first two years or so--until the kids thought they were successful on their own.

I do the best impression of Sharon this side of Amy Pohler. :up:

I also loved Jackass.

I guess the only show I'm currently embarressed to watch is "ER" because it's so subpar.

AvsGirl41 said:
I guess the only show I'm currently embarressed to watch is "ER" because it's so subpar.
i agree with you on this one, avsgirl. :yes:

i'm trying to justify it to myself by saying that i'm only watching it for goran visnjic :drool:

Doozer61 said:
operator error on my vcr last night, so i didn't get to see ER

:reject:

They're setting up for Noah Wylie's departure from the show.

I am not really grossed out by any of the blood and other medical stuff that goes on during the show. But I have to say, the eyeball incident really freaked me out.

Last edited:
#1 - Caliente - (a Hispanic beach party/singing/dancing show)....full-figured women wearing very little clothing! I'm actually not embarrassed 'cause all of my kids have caught me watching it for the past 5 years! Saturday afternoons (2 p.m. PDT)....Univision

#2 - The International channel (18)- combo Armenian, Indian, Phillipine and Vietnamese language stations...different type broadcasts...some Bollywood-style MTV
(but I'm not embarrassed)

DeadMansParty should realize that I'm not embarrassed to admit what I watch; he's known for 27 years!!! :)

JessicaAnn said:
But I have to say, the eyeball incident really freaked me out.
me too! i was sitting alone in my living room going, 'omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod...' out loud.
especially when they started in with the paper clip. :yikes: <--- hey, that's kinda what it looked like. :|

Mr. BAW said:
#1 - Caliente - (a Hispanic beach party/singing/dancing show)....full-figured women wearing very little clothing! I'm actually not embarrassed 'cause all of my kids have caught me watching it for the past 5 years! Saturday afternoons (2 p.m. PDT)....Univision

#2 - The International channel (18)- combo Armenian, Indian, Phillipine and Vietnamese language stations...different type broadcasts...some Bollywood-style MTV
(but I'm not embarrassed)

DeadMansParty should realize that I'm not embarrassed to admit what I watch; he's known for 27 years!!! :)

Uh, I might be embarrassed about a Popeye video I recorded that included a cut-away of a nude go-go dancer....:shifty: :lol:

AND...anyone remember those late night Exercise videos with those hot chicks wearing butt-thongs....? :combust:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

Uh, I might be embarrassed about a Popeye video I recorded that included a cut-away of a nude go-go dancer....:shifty: :lol:

AND...anyone remember those late night Exercise videos with those hot chicks wearing butt-thongs....? :combust:

HAHAHAHAHA, What he is talking about people, remember that movie " Popeye" with Robin Williams circa 1982? I had that movie when I was a kid and he taped a friggin Playboy special or something over part of it, so when I put the tape on at age 7 or so, i saw this naked lady dancing on it, it was so funny, my mom was pissed!

Back
Top Bottom